Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Faulty product wellen sun umbrella

Oh dear,used for the first time, umbrella goes up but does not click to stay up. So it is completely useless.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Sheets

Considering the hype surrounding T&W I was pretty disappointed.

Recently bought 2000TC bamboo bed sheets, they are thin as, and feel awful and only consist of 30% bamboo. My Target bamboo sheets are 10x better.
Paid a fair bit of money for them too.
Not impressed, gotta say.

They have since gotten in touch with me and given me a full refund. Customer service was very helpful.

Other Furniture Shops

Not the colour in advert on line

Assembly easy
Product is ok
Timber has a really dusty feel to it
I. Sick of informing you be several emails I am Alexandra NOT Katherine

Mrs A
Mrs A

I don’t want to take it any further just disappointing the colour is not what you advertised

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Bk.S
Bk.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wide range of products but poor delivery

This company has various range of home deco. Price is reasonable. It would be better if they offer combine postage. I have ordered 9 Lights on 15th Sep. 5 items were delivered on 27 September. (not too bad due to Covid situation) But 4 were missed. T/W did not know until I reported through live chat. Expected delivery is 18 Oct .Almost 1 month to get item.
Avoid purchasing if you want to get your item quick.

CEB95
CEB95South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping delays

Jorge
JorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range of products and shopping experience, WORST delivery experience

what a way to ruin a great experience shopping, finding a great range of products just to be let down by the delivery, the inconsistency is just god awful, i made two purchase with three items each, all items assigned to AlliedExpress were home 2-3 days, the other ones anything between 2 weeks to a month, only buy here if you can afford to wait in case you get one of the bad delivery partners, call centre are good to reply but solve nothing, i did reach them just to finish on "ah yeah nothing we can do at the moment we will email you with a......." never happened

Aaron A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect delivery and communication; Crap product

Great photos and details on website, happy with communication and delivery times.
Product quality is acceptable; but not as good as something from IKEA.

I'll give the product "NordicHouse White & Natural Arden 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet" a big FAT ZERO for functionality & usability. The only shoes that will fit into this piece of furniture in order to make it functional are flat ballet shoes. Not even average sized flip-flops will make this piece of furniture work. Forget buying it for your Nikes, Sports shoes, black work shoes. What a shame.

Straight to the bin it goes.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Aaron, I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the "NordicHouse White & Natural Arden 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet" you purchased. Your feedback is important to us and I have messaged you privately so I can assist you further. Warm regards, Darren.

Aaron A.

Hi Darren, thank you for acknowledging my request and thank you very much for the kind resolution. Totally unexpected and very happy. Again, much appreciated. Looking forward to getting back on your site to browse and buy :)

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
leith b.
leith b.Murray Region, NSW

Tools required, Angle grinder...

I bought a dining table and all the steel work wasn't straight. Seats would wabble on the floor. Was very poor. I had to counter it by adjusting all the legs. (Very difficult)

Jorja
JorjaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy if you need it by a certain date

I've purchased from Temple & Webster twice, and I probably won't again. Both times were for presents and both times there won't be a present to open on the day. The website on both occasions stated a completely different shipping date than what was originally promised. This current product I'm waiting on was expected to ship out 2 days after purchasing, but I'm now being quoted a shipping date almost 4 weeks after purchase. I get that it's COVID but I've been receiving furniture from other stores with no delays, and my first negative temple and webster experience didn't have COVID as a factor. The products are good when they arrive, but PLEASE do not quote a shipping time and have it so far away from reality.

Valerie
Valerie

Don't preorder anything.

Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.Sydney, NSW

Assembly instructions are highly inadequate

I have purchased 3 items of furniture from T @ W. And am having great difficulty with assembly. The instructions are basically a small drawing with arrows and ABCD assigned to them It is impossible to tell what goes where first and next for a coffee table l. The armchair I rang the company which was in Sydney and they sent me a video. The desk only needs leg but The coffee table hat a Lowe shelf of rungs and several holes and connectors with no instructions what goes where. No company name. Are better assembly instructions available. I have no trouble putting together anything from IKEA.

Melissa
MelissaGippsland, VIC

Bed Base voids mattress warranty

Found after purchase that the bed base I purchased would void my current mattress warranty (and every other mattress I've seen) and cause sagging. Most mattress need no more than 8cm between slats and this has 15cm. When contacting them, they wouldn't do anything about it claiming they're product is quality tested. Best check with your mattress manufacturer first. I've put in a complaint with ACCC as it doesn't seem like acceptable quality if it damages most mattresses. Shame cause it otherwise seemed like a good base and decent shipping time

geec2021
geec2021Sydney, NSW

Long shipping delay— more than 1 month late

I’ve purchased an office chair from the T&W website. The site says there are 10+ in warehouse and that the item would leave the warehouse in 3 business days. As of today, I found out the item will not leave the warehouse until 8 June (if that’s even true). And there is no channel for me to use to communicate with T&W. I would not have made this purchase had I known there would be more than a month-long wait. I could have received the chair quicker from another site. This has become a terrible trend recently for the orders I’ve placed. After this order, I will unfortunately have to start shopping elsewhere.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Sooo slow, still waiting for my order to be dispatched

I made an order for 6 dining chairs 4 days ago and the estimated delivery date was supposed to be tomorrow.

When I contacted T&W to find out what was happening with my order I was told that I would receive an email by close of business today with delivery details but I still haven't received it, despite asking T&W to chase it up with the suppliers.

I've just rechecked the page for these Beige Windsor Scoop Back Dining Chairs (Set of 2) and it says "10+ in Stock in Australia Leaves warehouse in 3 business days".

To add insult to injury the shipping was $171 and I expected better service. Lesson learned, next time I'll cut out the middle-man and go direct to the retailer.

Not Happy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptionally Poor Service And Attitude - Rip Off Merchants

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives