Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

MichelleinSydney
MichelleinSydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

It's all great, until it's not...

liz c.
liz c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't trust delivery promises

I asked to cancel my order when advised 1 month delivery, the request was made 3 days after the order date.
We had made sure we ordered product showing as "in stock" but 8 days after order placement the freight company report they have not received the stock.
T &W report it leaving 2 days after the order date.
The company says orders cant be cancelled. Consumer affairs will be the judge of that though.
The staff have a lovely script to follow but unfortunately do not have any deliverable information other than the information available from tracking data.
There are better places to shop with honest dates. This company is NOT recommended

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Delayed delivery, cancellation and the longest return process when it accidentally got delivered...

Jamie
Jamie
YahboiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrendous customer service - avoid avoid avoid

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Yahboi, we are sorry to hear about your most recent shopping experience with us. This is disappointing. We have sent you a private message with an update on your order. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Luke
LukeCanberra 2600, ACT

Hit and miss!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

If I could give this company zero stars I would, terrible customer service

I made a relatively large order through this website and received a couple of defective items, I contacted the company through their live chat feature. During this chat I was assured the money for those items would be refunded.
It's now been about a month, I've spent hours on live chat trying to resolve the issue and I still haven't received a refund. The company has constantly lied and blamed me for the issue and shown a complete lack of respect for my time.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your refund concerns. Warm regards, Darren.

Disappointed

Thank you Darren. Appreciate you sorting this out for me.

Rosy
RosyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Freyr Velvet Armchair - love it!

Absolutely love this chair. Unfortunately the first one came damaged probably due to postage/courier, however I emailed Temple & webster about the exchange and spoke to them on the online chat, they organised a replacement pronto, were fantastic to deal with the whole way through. The chair was as described, and is really good quality, looks very classy.

Justine C.
Justine C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Given false information and charged for return... Trash Company

Light Timber & White Sylvaine Wall Desk. I was told by temple & Webster that this desk could fold plat into the wall when not in use. It doesn't. If you want a folding desk don't get this one, you have to attach the wooden desk top to the wall to make it secure. I've now been informed that I will pay for both shipping and return shipping, even though I was sold a product under false information. I will not be buying from T&W again. What a rip off. Not happy

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Justine, I am sorry to hear the desk you ordered was not what you expected. I have messaged you privately to confirm your order number so I provide you with a favourable resolution. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Warm regards, Darren.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Customer

I ordered a king bed after waiting for it to come back into stock. I was told there would be delivery delays which I understood due to current covid situation.
Then 1 box of the incorrect bed size arrived. After following up for a week I have now been told there is no more in stock and they can now only refund. Very frustrating!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Melissa, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing and I am here to help. Thank you for your order details, I will review your case and will continue correspondence via email for ease of reference. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Marc-Almighty Burtroni
Marc-Almighty BurtroniAU

Missing rugs!

As other reviews have said, rugs go missing!
They are using a very dodgy courier called Icumulus! Order: 2199518195

Also they sent me the wrong mat, I let them know weeks ago and no response from them still. Order: 2202855395

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Marc, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. Thank you for your order details, I will review your cases and will continue correspondence via email for ease of reference. Warm regards, Jacqueline

5days later, Still no word from you? Still no fix for the wrong mat being sent, still no rugs.

I've spent about 3k since July with T&W but you can consider this all you'll get out of me as I'm done

Very good service, although not flexible with after-sales service.