Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

Waste of time. Garbage company.

Purchased a chair. Received email for shipping confirmation. No communication for 10 days. Then received a sms notifying me that the chair was damaged but couldn't even bother to finish the message and did not provide contact details to organise a change. Contacted them both via email and their stupid website chat. Heard nothing for a further 5 days. Called today, waited on hold for 15 minutes only for them to tell me that the chair I ordered is no longer available and will be offering a full refund. So now, I've wasted 15 day waiting, only to get my money back and a pitiful $25 discount which I declined quite aggressively. I've [Words Removed] more reliable than this terrible company. Do NOT recommend.

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Tim B.
Tim B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Buyers beware

I will never use them again to buy anything and be careful if you do as they have incomplete items for sale and if you don't look at every picture for the item you're after you may get caught out like I did. Do t even try to get a refund they were going to give me less then what I had paid for it back and after a few back and fourths with the company I was left with something I couldn't use and was not worth trying to get some money back either. My recommendation is NEVER USE THEM TO BUY ANYTHING!!

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

If I could give this company zero stars I would, terrible customer service

I made a relatively large order through this website and received a couple of defective items, I contacted the company through their live chat feature. During this chat I was assured the money for those items would be refunded.
It's now been about a month, I've spent hours on live chat trying to resolve the issue and I still haven't received a refund. The company has constantly lied and blamed me for the issue and shown a complete lack of respect for my time.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your refund concerns. Warm regards, Darren.

Disappointed

Thank you Darren. Appreciate you sorting this out for me.

jhammertime
jhammertime

Untrained/uninformed staff

CMW
CMW

Disappointing customer service

Perfect chairs

Very easy to order and exactly what was described and I expected. Easy to assemble . Very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Craig. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Bcoops
BcoopsPerth, WA

Crappy dropshipping company with no stock

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Misleading Add and Terrible Customer Service

Hi Jacqueline,
thank you for your response and the initiative you have taken with the direct contact.
I wish I gad chatted with you when I first made contact, I believe it would have avoided this review.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

leith b.
leith b.Murray Region, NSW

Tools required, Angle grinder...

I bought a dining table and all the steel work wasn't straight. Seats would wabble on the floor. Was very poor. I had to counter it by adjusting all the legs. (Very difficult)

KD
KDAdelaide

Item ok

Received item in damaged box. Poor packaging. Item dirty. Missing an item for assembling it. Disgusting customer service. Will not be buying from there ever again. Could go into more detail but this is the short of it.

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.