Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Multiple purchases and each one had problems

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

If I could give this company zero stars I would, terrible customer service

I made a relatively large order through this website and received a couple of defective items, I contacted the company through their live chat feature. During this chat I was assured the money for those items would be refunded.
It's now been about a month, I've spent hours on live chat trying to resolve the issue and I still haven't received a refund. The company has constantly lied and blamed me for the issue and shown a complete lack of respect for my time.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your refund concerns. Warm regards, Darren.

Disappointed

Thank you Darren. Appreciate you sorting this out for me.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.

NM77
NM77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refunds, no customer service & they still use allied after all the terrible reviews

Olga GhiriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return scam

I’m disappointed to receive cushions not as described and then I’m required to pay $19 to return them plus I won’t get a refund I get a store credit!! i would not recommend shopping with you again

Olga Ghiri

Appreciate your response and efforts to rectify my situation thanks Levi please confirm how I can process the return and refund.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Olga, you're welcome. I have sent you an email about the return. I look forward to your reply. Warm Regards, Levi

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Beatrix G.
Beatrix G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service is poor, delivery is poor

LeemaAU

Constant logistical issues and inconveniences

I ordered a blanket from Temple & Webster. After the terrible experience trying to get delivery from their Courier over 3 separate occasions I finally received my parcel to find the wrong product inside. I contacted customer service and after a two hour online chat I was told the product I ordered was now out of stock. Apparently they will be issuing me a refund but I'm yet to receive it. Now I need to be inconvenienced in my own time to run around and arrange the return of the incorrect product THEY sent me like it's somehow my fault. If you can find the product at another company then definitely go elsewhere.

Leema

Worst products, even worse service

I recently ordered from Temple and Webster, I received a table that had four legs, the product only had enough holes to screw three into.
The second product I ordered was a mattress that feels like you are sleeping on raw springs. The biggest issue is it has now been over a week trying to get a response from them for solving the issues.

Not worth the cheap trash products you get.

Pau
PauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought furniture and it is missing entire parts (screws, rails and handles parts)

I've purchased the Milano Bedside table ($80) and only the wood and metal frame were delivered. After writing to the Temple and Webster customer care, they offered $19 refund which is a joke and asked me to buy the screws, rails and handles myself from Bunnings. They then told me the supplier doesn't have spare parts. I would imagine the simple solution is for them to open a new pack and send me the missing parts. This is still unresolved after 2 weeks and emails to and fro. It's been a nightmare dealing with this company.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives