Temple & Webster

Temple & Webster (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Luciana T.Sydney, NSW

Item not delivered

Can't review the product since it was not delivered. T&W doesn't take responsibility and they blame COVID, delivery supplier and do not assure which day the item will be delivered. The advertisement "leaves warehouse within 2 days" doesn't mean anything since it does leave the warehouse, but the it goes to the depot and stay there forever. Customer Services from T&W is very polite, but unfortunately powerless and are unable to pick up the phone and call delivery supplier. I've just called the delivery supplier and I received the following information straightaway "call T&W and cancel the order".

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Luciana, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry about your experience with us. I have been in touch through email to confirm your refund. Please respond there if you need any further assistance. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,. I've responded, I am now waiting on your response. Thanks

kerrie
kerriemelbourne

Crappy customer service for a $400 product with assembly issues

LLH
LLHBrisbane

Very cheap quality

We bought the Riley TV Unit online. It looks like we bought it from the dollar store. It’s made of chip board that is not dense at all and the boards are thin. It chips away with ease. Most the screws don’t screw in because the holes are a bit big, so we were literally just pushing screws in instead of screwing them in. Therefore it’s not sturdy. The wood laminate is not as pictured, it looks very budget.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi LLH, thank you for sharing your feedback. I would be happy to review the quality of your item with you. I have reached out privately to ask for your order number so I can look into this. Warm regards, Jacqueline

SNS
SNSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their payment system is horrible -- They charge your account then claim no order was received!

We have checked out an order of value around $1500 using Paypal, Temple&Webster charge our PayPal, but then their website returned me to the checkout page claiming no order was processed.

After wasting a few days and money from us, their terrible support is just saying they cannot see any processed payment!!! Paypal and our bank have promised to return our money soon, but be aware of their scam-like system.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi SNS, this is a terrible situation to be in. I have messaged you privately to ask for further details on your payment so I can ensure this has been refunded by our accounts team. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Dee
Dee

DO NOT BUY.

I bought a Ferrari remote control car. I paid $74.95 plus delivery. When it arrived it was not assembled and the it was cheap plastic which broke instantly as you touched it. The temple and webster site stated no assembly required. They lied. I cant even get in contact with them to return. First and last time.

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unreliable service.

I have used Temple and Webster twice. My first experience was ok, however my last experience will in fact be my last time shopping with this company. The service is unreliable and delivery fee is overpriced. I waited 3 weeks for an item which had never been dispatched. No advisor was able to explain this or provide an update. I ordered 4 items and was sent them separately at random times. The last item never arrived, which took me another 7 days to resolve and have a refund issued. The service was shocking and honestly stressful. I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for an efficient company who are reliable, sorry.

Victor
VictorSydney, NSW

Extremely slow delivery, dishonesty, disappointing product quality and incomplete delivery

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
MoniqueBrisbane

Misleading Advertising and Poor Customer Service

Monique

The company has addressed my concerns and offered me a refund on the difference of the product and the postage.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Monique, thank for the update and we are happy to hear this was resolved for you. If there was anything we can do further for you, please let us know. Warm regards, Jacqueline

NM77
NM77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refunds, no customer service & they still use allied after all the terrible reviews

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the daily price jumps

This has happened to me several times
When an item gets popular they jack up the price. On Friday I was looking for a rug as I’m currently doing up my daughter’s bedroom the rug I had decided on was $239 2 days later I went on to buy it and it’s now $599 this is absolutely ridiculous. I also purchased a ivory mason rug before it became popular and decided to purchase another I purchased it for $319 it is now $899 to purchase. Two friends that loved our rug went on to purchase it for themselves weeks/months apart and all 4 of us paid completely different amounts. What a joke.
Now for the generic reply to look like they’re wanting to look into this further… not

Olga GhiriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return scam

I’m disappointed to receive cushions not as described and then I’m required to pay $19 to return them plus I won’t get a refund I get a store credit!! i would not recommend shopping with you again

Olga Ghiri

Appreciate your response and efforts to rectify my situation thanks Levi please confirm how I can process the return and refund.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Olga, you're welcome. I have sent you an email about the return. I look forward to your reply. Warm Regards, Levi

lochlan hall
lochlan hallSydney

Do not purchase from Temple & Webster

I recently purchased a bed frame from Temple & Webster, the item was purchased online. Upon purchasing, the delivery timeframe was expected to be delivered at 28/07 - I then tracked the order on the 28/07 and called there postal service "Allied Road Express" , Allied advised that it could take 3 months to get the item out of the facility. Allied advising they told Temple & Webster about the heavy delays due to COVID. Temple & Webster failed to tell customers and hence shows they care more about profit/bottom line than their customers.

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The WORST customer service

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Muzz
MuzzHunter Region, NSW

Great Idea

Space saving shelf idea, a bit difficult to put together, but worth it. Laminated wood not so good. Could be a bet better quality

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Beatrix G.
Beatrix G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service is poor, delivery is poor

LeemaAU

Constant logistical issues and inconveniences

I ordered a blanket from Temple & Webster. After the terrible experience trying to get delivery from their Courier over 3 separate occasions I finally received my parcel to find the wrong product inside. I contacted customer service and after a two hour online chat I was told the product I ordered was now out of stock. Apparently they will be issuing me a refund but I'm yet to receive it. Now I need to be inconvenienced in my own time to run around and arrange the return of the incorrect product THEY sent me like it's somehow my fault. If you can find the product at another company then definitely go elsewhere.

Leema

Worst products, even worse service

I recently ordered from Temple and Webster, I received a table that had four legs, the product only had enough holes to screw three into.
The second product I ordered was a mattress that feels like you are sleeping on raw springs. The biggest issue is it has now been over a week trying to get a response from them for solving the issues.

Not worth the cheap trash products you get.

Allana I.North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful- except for 1 major flaw

Bought a Mango wood sideboard which was reasonably easy to assemble. The one big flaw is the metal track that the sliding doors run on. When all assembled ones attention is drawn to the obvious metal track which makes the whole item look cheap. Why a black track was not used has me gobsmacked. I’ve had to paint it black but each time I open door it’s back to awful metal.

Allana I.

Where do I find live chat. It doesn’t automatically come up as an option

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Allana, when you open our website, it is located on the bottom right of your screen. Warm Regards, Temple & Webster

Pau
PauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought furniture and it is missing entire parts (screws, rails and handles parts)

I've purchased the Milano Bedside table ($80) and only the wood and metal frame were delivered. After writing to the Temple and Webster customer care, they offered $19 refund which is a joke and asked me to buy the screws, rails and handles myself from Bunnings. They then told me the supplier doesn't have spare parts. I would imagine the simple solution is for them to open a new pack and send me the missing parts. This is still unresolved after 2 weeks and emails to and fro. It's been a nightmare dealing with this company.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Sells you items they don't actually have

I purchased a bed on preorder, paid for it and waitied for delivery in the 2-3 week timeframe I was told of. Upon passing the date in which it was to be dispatched and without hearing anything from the company as to the status of my order I called them only to be told they have no stock and aren't expecting any stock. In another words they charged me and made me wait for an item they never actually even had. I had to contact them for a refund and the first staff member I spoke to didn't even apologise just asked whether I wanted a refund. VERY disappointing experience, be warned, just because they say they have an item they won't and then it's up to you to chase them to get the truth and a refund!!

Sydney
SydneySydney, NSW

Bad logistics and customer experience

Ordered down quilts and received a wrong/inferior product. The first attempts to return it went in circles. After escalating it here a very nice agent (Fatima) helped me to sort things out. 1 star without and 4 with. Thanks!

Waste of time

Ordered a Natural Magnus 6 Drawer Chest, 8 days later receive an email that order was cancelled. When queried as to why order was cancelled, I was advised it was due to item being out of stock. Site still has item as available. Why can order be placed on an item that is out of stock, makes no sense. This was first time using this site. Never again

Frank G.
Frank G.
Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Frank, we have received your private message. We are currently reviewing this and will reach out to you shortly. Thank you for your patience. Warm regards, Jacqueline

K A
K A

Allied Express strikes again

I've made three orders. The first time the wrong model was delivered. It was a huge hassle to get the correct model and deal with Allied Express. Second time I at least got the right rug but it was slightly damaged. Third time Allied Express signed for my rug and marked it as delivered but didn't actually deliver it. Temple and Webster customer support is usually very helpful but it would be better if there were no issues. Will never shop here again unless they stop using Allied Express.

markcairns

Order natural magnus 6 drawer chest of drawers, 3 consignments. 1st and 2nd box came 16-17 of April, 3rd never arrived.

Ordered early April, 2 of 3 boxes delivered out of 3 on different dates for a single piece of furniture

mark

Further they stated they would not be troubling me for returning 2 if 3 boxes, great now I pay to dispose at transfer