Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Worst purchasing experience I have ever had

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Multiple purchases and each one had problems

Other Furniture Shops

Waste of time. Garbage company.

Purchased a chair. Received email for shipping confirmation. No communication for 10 days. Then received a sms notifying me that the chair was damaged but couldn't even bother to finish the message and did not provide contact details to organise a change. Contacted them both via email and their stupid website chat. Heard nothing for a further 5 days. Called today, waited on hold for 15 minutes only for them to tell me that the chair I ordered is no longer available and will be offering a full refund. So now, I've wasted 15 day waiting, only to get my money back and a pitiful $25 discount which I declined quite aggressively. I've [Words Removed] more reliable than this terrible company. Do NOT recommend.

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Tim B.
Tim B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Buyers beware

I will never use them again to buy anything and be careful if you do as they have incomplete items for sale and if you don't look at every picture for the item you're after you may get caught out like I did. Do t even try to get a refund they were going to give me less then what I had paid for it back and after a few back and fourths with the company I was left with something I couldn't use and was not worth trying to get some money back either. My recommendation is NEVER USE THEM TO BUY ANYTHING!!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

If I could give this company zero stars I would, terrible customer service

I made a relatively large order through this website and received a couple of defective items, I contacted the company through their live chat feature. During this chat I was assured the money for those items would be refunded.
It's now been about a month, I've spent hours on live chat trying to resolve the issue and I still haven't received a refund. The company has constantly lied and blamed me for the issue and shown a complete lack of respect for my time.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your refund concerns. Warm regards, Darren.

Disappointed

Thank you Darren. Appreciate you sorting this out for me.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

CMW

Disappointing customer service

Bcoops
BcoopsPerth, WA

Crappy dropshipping company with no stock

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Misleading Add and Terrible Customer Service

Hi Jacqueline,
thank you for your response and the initiative you have taken with the direct contact.
I wish I gad chatted with you when I first made contact, I believe it would have avoided this review.

KD
KDAdelaide

Item ok

Received item in damaged box. Poor packaging. Item dirty. Missing an item for assembling it. Disgusting customer service. Will not be buying from there ever again. Could go into more detail but this is the short of it.

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.

Patrick Conlon
Patrick ConlonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delays are expected however this is ridiculous

Ordered a quilt on the 16-aug-2021. It is now the 3-Sep-2021. I have a tracking number and the last update was 4 days ago advising "in depot". Have tried to contact the help desk by phone and it goes to a recorded message and hangs up. Chatbot on website is ridiculous. Will never purchase from temple and webster again. I understand there are delays but no customer service is unacceptable. I just want my purchase.

Luciana T.Sydney, NSW

Item not delivered

Can't review the product since it was not delivered. T&W doesn't take responsibility and they blame COVID, delivery supplier and do not assure which day the item will be delivered. The advertisement "leaves warehouse within 2 days" doesn't mean anything since it does leave the warehouse, but the it goes to the depot and stay there forever. Customer Services from T&W is very polite, but unfortunately powerless and are unable to pick up the phone and call delivery supplier. I've just called the delivery supplier and I received the following information straightaway "call T&W and cancel the order".

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Luciana, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry about your experience with us. I have been in touch through email to confirm your refund. Please respond there if you need any further assistance. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,. I've responded, I am now waiting on your response. Thanks

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

B. Nice
B. Niceasked

Do you remove old mattresses from the customer when delivering new ones

vickyc
vickyc

Don’t think it’s T&W should have to remove

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi B. Nice, Temple & Webster do not offer a collection of unwanted mattresses or other furniture items. We only offer a delivery service on the products we sell. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives