Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

AuroraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Addition To Our Living Room!

We purchased a black Jackson Mango Wood and Iron Sideboard last week and it looks AMAZING! Since its delivery, we have received many compliments from family and friends.

We were very surprised and excited when this beautiful sideboard was delivered, as it arrived just three days after it being ordered online. This beautiful sideboard was in perfect condition due to it being well-packed and insulated. Great customer service too!!! Thank you!

The quality of this is "next to none" and we just LOVE IT!

We have made numerous purchases from Temple and Webster over the past 8 months...and we shall happily continue to purchase from them!

Aurora

My pleasure! Although I should have checked my review again after typing it, as'auto spell check' certainly altered my wording. lol

Aurora

Just realised that I could amend my review...so I just did!

Biscuit
BiscuitSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sheets

I am very happy with my purchase of black sheets. I find they are a bit hot in warm weather, so will use them in winter. They are lovely and soft to feel. Very happy with the quality and the delivery was very fast. Have used them since and will continue to do so. Would recommend them highly.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi, Thank you for your 5-star review. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Other Furniture Shops

Delicious and stylish homewares !!!!

Excellent quality, ease of order and delivery; a very happy customer. Thank you Temple and Webster. We will be shopping with you in the future.

Deborah
Deborah

Perfect chairs

Very easy to order and exactly what was described and I expected. Easy to assemble . Very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Craig. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect for my new house

purchased the betty quilt cover for my daughters birthday, that she liked.
order came within the week of me placing the order.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
chabela
chabelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

quiet design...

Good quality for a good price... It looks great and classic. Still buying bed coverings cos' they are good cotton..

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for sharing, Chabela. We are very proud to have the most beautiful and unique bedding pieces. We look forward to hearing back from you. Invite your family and friends. Warm Regards, Levi.

PaulP
PaulPSydney Surrounds, NSW

great display space

Quality of products are outstanding. Unfortunately with having a disability, I couldn't put the pieces together myself so I did have to get a furniture assembler in to erect pieces.

Roberto
RobertoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On trend retailer, great products and customer service

Shopping at Temple and Webster is a joy thanks to the great user experience provided by their website. The search feature, product display page along with seem less checkout experience makes it an effortless effort to peruse items and then complete a purchase. I also love their speedy and reliable delivery supported by customer service you can speak to.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

Very efficient service. Easy to assemble. So comfy and stylish. Very happy with decision to buy them. Highly recommend T&W!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review, Kate. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.

Regards,

Fantastic!

Fantastic! Great quality. Nice and thick and doesn’t shed. Delivery was super fast. The perfect finish to my front porch!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jodie. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if ever a problem should arise.

Warm Regards,

JoeanneJ
JoeanneJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect gift

Very easy to view on line ordering easy and simple. Photos of items accurate. Quality beautiful and elegant. Would recommend to family and friends. Will buy again when looking for gifts or myself.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your positive feedback, Joeanne. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.

Peter Lewinsky
Peter LewinskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely design. Suits the spot we have put it in

Easy to purchase on line. Bit fiddle to assemble with so many bits. Maybe did it need so many parts. But got it together and the parts did fit together well.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the () you recently purchased from us. We greatly value your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if ever a problem should arise.

Nikka

Super easy to put together

The bed looks exactly how it does online, it sits very low to the floor which is exactly what i was after and the set up was super clear and easy compared to what i have experienced in the past.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you, Erica. It's our pleasure to be of service. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives