Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Steven
StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish ad on TV

Rubbish ad on TV they keep playing a guy in a stupid looking pose at the door! I will never buy from Temple & Webster. Fire the people that gave approval for this advertisement!

Product Appearance As advertised

Multiple purchases and each one had problems

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2 months and my couch still hasn’t arrived

Pasha S.
Pasha S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awful experience.. never again

The most disgusting shopping experience ever. Delivery service is very bad. Costumer service is totally awful. Not helpful at all we spend weeks on the phone and emails.
We pay so much money for our new sofa and delivery service then we been waiting for almost months and half for our sofa to arrive. But they deliver as only half of it and no one know where is other half of our delivery.. Will not recommend anyone to buy from Temple and Webster
Not good enough

liz c.
liz c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't trust delivery promises

Browndog
BrowndogGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Non Delivery - my problem - I thought I was a customer of Temple & Webster not their courier

Seems to be nice enough staff when asking queries but their courier provider is useless. I know we're all blaming COVID but to have a non-delivery, no notification (knock) at door just a text saying reschedule, then find a calling card saying it will be dropped off at a POPSHOP for collection see website for update - nothing updated 5 days later. Tried numerous times calling the courier company with no luck. Thought I'd go to where I purchased and paid and was advised to call the courier company.
Online shopping not for me until they work out a better delivery/tracking and update system for information.
Again I didn't select the courier, Temple & Webster did which is where the purchase was from. Will be putting in for Non-Supply

Bw
BwGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent elsewhere, info filled correct in order. My problem now.

Care factor was disappointing.

Waiting for an item that had been sent to the wrong address despite filling the address right in the order.

They took very little ownership to rectify the issue.

I'll make sure I get my money back (paid by PayPal so that'll happen), but would prefer somewhere better for future purchases.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Waste of time. Garbage company.

Purchased a chair. Received email for shipping confirmation. No communication for 10 days. Then received a sms notifying me that the chair was damaged but couldn't even bother to finish the message and did not provide contact details to organise a change. Contacted them both via email and their stupid website chat. Heard nothing for a further 5 days. Called today, waited on hold for 15 minutes only for them to tell me that the chair I ordered is no longer available and will be offering a full refund. So now, I've wasted 15 day waiting, only to get my money back and a pitiful $25 discount which I declined quite aggressively. I've [Words Removed] more reliable than this terrible company. Do NOT recommend.

Christine Benitez
Christine Benitez

Such poor quality

Very dissatisfied with the rug we purchased. We checked reviews and it was rated really well but compared to our other 3 rugs the quality just wasn’t there. The edges curl and there’s creases and doesn’t have the nice weight and cushioning our other rugs do. This rug won’t be lasting and the price to return and ship it will be expensive

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your recent purchase. We have sent you a private message to offer you a resolution. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Don’t use if you want to receive anything Ordered a chair & ottoman and received half the packages before TW cancelled

Didnt received all the goods that I had purchased
And communication with company was very limited! Lost a lot of faith in temple and Webster

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Other Furniture Shops

Delayed delivery, cancellation and the longest return process when it accidentally got delivered...

Jamie
Jamie

Kelly P
Kelly PDarling Downs, QLD

terrible service, terrible delivery - misleading

I recently ordered chairs for my new office space. Delivery times quoted prior to ordered were 2-7 business days. This was a major factor for choosing these chairs - they would arrive in time for the new space. AFTER ordering and paying, i was advised of significant delays. My items are still unaccouted for and noone will tell me where they are. they have been through 4 depots. I do not recommend.

YahboiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely horrendous customer service - avoid avoid avoid

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Yahboi, we are sorry to hear about your most recent shopping experience with us. This is disappointing. We have sent you a private message with an update on your order. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Sammi Gh