Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Bk.S
Bk.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wide range of products but poor delivery

This company has various range of home deco. Price is reasonable. It would be better if they offer combine postage. I have ordered 9 Lights on 15th Sep. 5 items were delivered on 27 September. (not too bad due to Covid situation) But 4 were missed. T/W did not know until I reported through live chat. Expected delivery is 18 Oct .Almost 1 month to get item.
Avoid purchasing if you want to get your item quick.

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

CEB95
CEB95South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping delays

Luke
LukeCanberra 2600, ACT

Hit and miss!

Jorge
JorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range of products and shopping experience, WORST delivery experience

what a way to ruin a great experience shopping, finding a great range of products just to be let down by the delivery, the inconsistency is just god awful, i made two purchase with three items each, all items assigned to AlliedExpress were home 2-3 days, the other ones anything between 2 weeks to a month, only buy here if you can afford to wait in case you get one of the bad delivery partners, call centre are good to reply but solve nothing, i did reach them just to finish on "ah yeah nothing we can do at the moment we will email you with a......." never happened

Aaron A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect delivery and communication; Crap product

Great photos and details on website, happy with communication and delivery times.
Product quality is acceptable; but not as good as something from IKEA.

I'll give the product "NordicHouse White & Natural Arden 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet" a big FAT ZERO for functionality & usability. The only shoes that will fit into this piece of furniture in order to make it functional are flat ballet shoes. Not even average sized flip-flops will make this piece of furniture work. Forget buying it for your Nikes, Sports shoes, black work shoes. What a shame.

Straight to the bin it goes.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Aaron, I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the "NordicHouse White & Natural Arden 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet" you purchased. Your feedback is important to us and I have messaged you privately so I can assist you further. Warm regards, Darren.

Aaron A.

Hi Darren, thank you for acknowledging my request and thank you very much for the kind resolution. Totally unexpected and very happy. Again, much appreciated. Looking forward to getting back on your site to browse and buy :)

leith b.
leith b.Murray Region, NSW

Tools required, Angle grinder...

I bought a dining table and all the steel work wasn't straight. Seats would wabble on the floor. Was very poor. I had to counter it by adjusting all the legs. (Very difficult)

Jorja
JorjaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy if you need it by a certain date

I've purchased from Temple & Webster twice, and I probably won't again. Both times were for presents and both times there won't be a present to open on the day. The website on both occasions stated a completely different shipping date than what was originally promised. This current product I'm waiting on was expected to ship out 2 days after purchasing, but I'm now being quoted a shipping date almost 4 weeks after purchase. I get that it's COVID but I've been receiving furniture from other stores with no delays, and my first negative temple and webster experience didn't have COVID as a factor. The products are good when they arrive, but PLEASE do not quote a shipping time and have it so far away from reality.

Valerie
Valerie

Don't preorder anything.

I Dawson
I DawsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointing

First time customer.
Ordered and paid in full for three items. All lodged with Australia Post or courier.
Item one delivered.
Item two not delivered, remained on Aus Post tracking app for a week. After querying delivery told the item was not in stock. Refunded.
Item three - one of two boxes delivered via courier. After querying and waiting five days - second of two boxes now ‘our of stock’. Refunded.
Cons - items being marked as sent when they are ‘out of stock’.
Quality of items does not reflect the price.

Pros - responsive customer service and refunds processed quickly.

Would I use again? Probably not.

Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.Sydney, NSW

Assembly instructions are highly inadequate

I have purchased 3 items of furniture from T @ W. And am having great difficulty with assembly. The instructions are basically a small drawing with arrows and ABCD assigned to them It is impossible to tell what goes where first and next for a coffee table l. The armchair I rang the company which was in Sydney and they sent me a video. The desk only needs leg but The coffee table hat a Lowe shelf of rungs and several holes and connectors with no instructions what goes where. No company name. Are better assembly instructions available. I have no trouble putting together anything from IKEA.

Melissa
MelissaGippsland, VIC

Bed Base voids mattress warranty

Found after purchase that the bed base I purchased would void my current mattress warranty (and every other mattress I've seen) and cause sagging. Most mattress need no more than 8cm between slats and this has 15cm. When contacting them, they wouldn't do anything about it claiming they're product is quality tested. Best check with your mattress manufacturer first. I've put in a complaint with ACCC as it doesn't seem like acceptable quality if it damages most mattresses. Shame cause it otherwise seemed like a good base and decent shipping time

geec2021
geec2021Sydney, NSW

Long shipping delay— more than 1 month late

I’ve purchased an office chair from the T&W website. The site says there are 10+ in warehouse and that the item would leave the warehouse in 3 business days. As of today, I found out the item will not leave the warehouse until 8 June (if that’s even true). And there is no channel for me to use to communicate with T&W. I would not have made this purchase had I known there would be more than a month-long wait. I could have received the chair quicker from another site. This has become a terrible trend recently for the orders I’ve placed. After this order, I will unfortunately have to start shopping elsewhere.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Sooo slow, still waiting for my order to be dispatched

I made an order for 6 dining chairs 4 days ago and the estimated delivery date was supposed to be tomorrow.

When I contacted T&W to find out what was happening with my order I was told that I would receive an email by close of business today with delivery details but I still haven't received it, despite asking T&W to chase it up with the suppliers.

I've just rechecked the page for these Beige Windsor Scoop Back Dining Chairs (Set of 2) and it says "10+ in Stock in Australia Leaves warehouse in 3 business days".

To add insult to injury the shipping was $171 and I expected better service. Lesson learned, next time I'll cut out the middle-man and go direct to the retailer.

Not Happy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC