Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Max TaylorSydney, NSW

They wanted to cancel my order

I have bought a few things from these Guys and up until today was happy with the products and the use of the web site, Order, pay, items turn up, Simple!
However today I got an email to say they are going to cancel my order as I need to confirm my ID, WHY!!! You have all my details and I have paid for the items and you want to confrim who I am. What the hell!
I talked to them on the phone and they said it was for security, WHO's security? if my card was stolen or being used by someone else thats the BANKS problem, not yours! so now I have two lights that I ordered over 9 days ago that have still not been shipped. So really not happy about that!

Max Taylor

RE: and at the request of our bank - is this a request or required - if request, then a dear Bank no we dont want to do this. if a Required, then maybe get a new bank?

Dan S.
Dan S.Perth, WA

Cheap (not the $) and nasty Stuff

I recently order a desk, chair and Columbus globe from here and the quality is terrible.
The globe for $140 is super cheap and nasty, badly dented, and very loose fixtures.
The desk was suppose to be MDF however it is particle board with about a 5 mill layer of mdd on some panels but not all.
The chair well that still hasn't even arrived after about 2 months.
Before all this I had to verify my Credit Card and what a nightmare that was, they sent some money back (0.10) and I had to tell them how much it was, this took about 5 days by the time my funds cleared then the ones they sent back cleared so I could tell them.
NEVER AGAIN

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Not the colour in advert on line

Assembly easy
Product is ok
Timber has a really dusty feel to it
I. Sick of informing you be several emails I am Alexandra NOT Katherine

Mrs A
Mrs A

I don’t want to take it any further just disappointing the colour is not what you advertised

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

leith b.
leith b.Murray Region, NSW

Tools required, Angle grinder...

I bought a dining table and all the steel work wasn't straight. Seats would wabble on the floor. Was very poor. I had to counter it by adjusting all the legs. (Very difficult)

Not Happy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptionally Poor Service And Attitude - Rip Off Merchants

Jojo
JojoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Piper entertainment cabinet

Bought the Piper high gloss white entertainment unit, took way longer for delivery than estimated, poor quality material and finish. The high gloss looks yellow or off white in places. Very disappointed.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Nice product but really poor service

marianne
marianneLaunceston, TAS

sending wrong product. Terrible customer service

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Terrible service and lacklustre product

The product was sub par, not great quality but my biggest frustration comes from the lack of communication and the terrible customer service.
Its impossible to get a hold of people and their phone number is never answered.
Lead times on products are incorrect, and they are selling product online for immediate dispatch that they dont have.
Really unhappy about paying $150 for products that are essentially faulty, I have expressed this to your customer service team and the T&W solution it appears is to ignore the customer until they go away.
Won't be ordering from here again.

LeannePerth, WA

False advertising on website

Bought a quilt cover loved it went to purchase another one different colour refined search for grey found the one I wanted, was delivered but was green. Called up and was told no returns. Problem is I have the green one already.$200+ wasted money. Therefore won't be buying from them again.

Leanne

Went to mediation and they will still not let me return.it is an unopened package.wont be shopping here again.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi Leanne, we have replied to your private message. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Noelene Sydney, NSW

Coverlet size incorrect

Bought a King sized coverlet for a queen bed because I wanted it to reach the floor or close to it, but it ended up being very short (like a queen size or smaller). The photo is totally deceiving.

Noelene

Thanks for the offer, but I needed it urgently so even though I wasn't happy with it, it has been used.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Quite disappointed

Karloff Tier bookshelf. Legs rusty, one metal flange bent out of shape on arrival and only 3 of 4 holes on each shelf aligned with the steel frame.

PJC
PJCSydney, NSW

Everything is great.... unless there is a problem!

I have purchased three different times from T&W.
Purchase 1 - great! no problem
Purchase 2 - wasn't despatched or delivered in the timeframe as per the website. very hard to get a reply when following up.
Purchase 3 - The item doesn't match the description and this has become a nightmare. 16 days of following them up and they have contacted me back twice. Once to ask for pictures and a second time to ask for another picture in a different light'. then........ *crickets*

The comment seems to be "we are really busy at the moment".

So if you want to gamble and hope you don't have issues, and also have the time to progress your problems with fair trading (as I have to), I highly recommend this company

S Tang
S TangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I ordered an Olsen Scandinavian Style Curved 1 Drawer Bedside Table on 5 October 2020. Got an email on 14 Oct advising shipment had been delayed until 28 October 2020. Ok, fine. Got another email on 28 October 2020 advising shipment had been delayed until 5 November 2020. Annoying, but ok these things happen. Got another email on 6 November 2020 advising shipment had been delayed until 11 November 2020. Ended up cancelling my order, as I am not interested in being strung along anymore when they appear to be selling things they do not have in stock. A terrible experience and I would not shop here again.