Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Great storage unit but challenges with assembly and poor finish

Nice dinner set

This set is really nice . It’ is quite heavy the only thing I’m not fussed on is the size of the plates they are very large .( although some people may prefer larger plates ) otherwise I love it , I have ordered another already

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Natalie, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Other Furniture Shops

the comforter I purchased is terrific. I'm very happy with the product I purchased & it arrived quickly.

It is a user friendly site, plenty of choices on products, I am very happy with the products I have purchased in the past. What I am extremely unhappy about is the offer of $20 off my next purchase & the 15% discount on the black friday sales, only to be told I have to spend $149. I have received a number of e-mails saying ending soon don't forget your $20 to spend off your next purchase. I was interested in purchasing a wall clock, I won't be pushed into spending more.

Just perfect

Very easy to find what I wanted
Very satisfied with the different products available
They are very good quality and I love the unusual pictures

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Hayley Zip
Hayley ZipSydney, NSW

Frustrating but found a resolution

Rupert
RupertSydney, NSW

Cheap product, poor returns policy, but eventually got good customer service

I have bought from Temple & Webster in the past, but my latest order shows they are skimping on quality. Thought the photos of the items I bought made them look great, the quality was poor and flimsy.

When I tried to process a return, I was told I would be charged both the original shipping cost to me, and the shipping cost back, AND that I would only receive store credit.

After posting a mediation request here, I got some really good customer service and was offered a free return with a refund put on my card. I think this should be standard for an online store like Temple & Webster, given how hard it is to appraise furniture when you're just looking at a few photos online.

Elle J
Elle JAU

T&W are great when they use great shipping partners

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Beryl
BerylSydney, NSW

Still in box .............. not unpacked

Still to have use of the tricyle. It come late for the birthday so it is being kept for Christmas

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Rachael C
Rachael CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty happy with purchase

Ordered 2 bedside tables. They are beautiful. Took a lot of time to put together and delivery was a little slow but will order again from these guys.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Rachael, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Black mango wood coffee table

We bought a black mango wood coffee table couple of months ago and it looks amazing. Plenty of compliments.
Only problem is there is some sort of black polish or stains that comes off it and rubs on anything placed on it. Not able to place anything on the table at the moment.

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Other Furniture Shops

Exactly as I thought they would be

Excellent quality and beautiful timber. The measurements were accurate and the colour is true to the image. Would definitely recommend them.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Samantha, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Amber H.
Amber H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was perfect for what I wanted.

Delivery was super fast, it was easy to assemble the tables.
The quality was as expected.
I am happy with my purchases.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Amber, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

SybilU
SybilUSydney, NSW

Comfortable and restful

Bought online - a reasonable price and came quickly. Reasonable quality. A friend assembled it for me and I have had no problems

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi SybilU, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Excellent fit!

Cannot help but be impressed with how quickly this was delivered after ordering and the charming courier who carried it upstairs for me. How lucky as well was I that 2 friends who love Flatpacks (I know...) offered to come across and put this desk together. Took a little longer than it should have as they put something in the wrong way but they were happy. Only issues I have is with one small chip on the desk top and the top draw not pulling out easily, also the file draw is smaller than what I did have and this means i need new files to put my files away in. Love the size and the look of the finish and the ease of shopping.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives