Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Hayley Zip
Hayley ZipSydney, NSW

Frustrating but found a resolution

Rupert
RupertSydney, NSW

Cheap product, poor returns policy, but eventually got good customer service

I have bought from Temple & Webster in the past, but my latest order shows they are skimping on quality. Thought the photos of the items I bought made them look great, the quality was poor and flimsy.

When I tried to process a return, I was told I would be charged both the original shipping cost to me, and the shipping cost back, AND that I would only receive store credit.

After posting a mediation request here, I got some really good customer service and was offered a free return with a refund put on my card. I think this should be standard for an online store like Temple & Webster, given how hard it is to appraise furniture when you're just looking at a few photos online.

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

Product Appearance Not as advertised
MichelleinSydney
MichelleinSydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

It's all great, until it's not...

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally got a resolution to my case

lovemyhome
lovemyhome

Is Temple & Webster's return process even legal ?

Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A little damage

Some parts were damaged but it was easy enough to have them replaced and the customer representative dealt with it in a professional manner. I have no problem with buying here again.

Hello Mike,
Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that we were able to turn the whole situation around to a positive close and that you were satisfied with the outcome. We hope to see you shop with us again soon!
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need to improve packing materials

Mixed review. The pre-sale support was good - I got prompt answers to my questions via the website. The refund process this was quite good in that I got a full refund for a damaged item and the return process was simple. On the down side, I believe the damage was due to inadequate packing materials in the box, and that screws were rolling around loose in the box, and also that the tables themselves were quite lightweight and flimsy. It was also a bit frustrating to get three calls from the customer service line offering a discount instead of a refund, so I had to keep explaining I didn't want a discount.

Ebony
Ebony

Good service, but bad quality product

I purchased 1x Natural Promo Pine Wood Bed Frame and the bed head was completely crooked (how does this even happen?) and due to this the entire bed (if forced assembled) was crooked. Very poor quality pine. However, the service team were quick to issue a refund and apologised for the inconvenience.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives