Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Beryl
BerylSydney, NSW

Still in box .............. not unpacked

Still to have use of the tricyle. It come late for the birthday so it is being kept for Christmas

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These prints are misleading.

Some things to consider before purchasing;
The light colour is Oak, dark is Natural (go figure). The canvas texture is a textured image printed on a different textured canvas. The frame is wood, but the colour & grain is a cheap glossy laminate. The $5 fee to guarantee returns or exchanges is useless on this item because it's marked as a 'custom' order. One print was sharp and one print was blurry with the faux canvas texture printed on top of the bird incorrectly.

Having said that, from a distance they look ok for the price (purchased at discount). I wouldn't pay full price for these.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback and we have sent you a private message to further assist you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Allana I.North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful- except for 1 major flaw

Bought a Mango wood sideboard which was reasonably easy to assemble. The one big flaw is the metal track that the sliding doors run on. When all assembled ones attention is drawn to the obvious metal track which makes the whole item look cheap. Why a black track was not used has me gobsmacked. I’ve had to paint it black but each time I open door it’s back to awful metal.

Allana I.

Where do I find live chat. It doesn’t automatically come up as an option

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Allana, when you open our website, it is located on the bottom right of your screen. Warm Regards, Temple & Webster

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Quality item -Colour not as stated on website

Arrived promptly, solid table that was easy to assemble. Unfortunately the colour was cream and not white as stated on the website. Doesn’t really go with the white/grey colour scheme.

KarinPerth, WA

Great design, poor building instruction

I’m very happy with the depth and size of this small pantry, perfect fit, however the build instructions were wanting, the dowels faulty and the quality of the components was lacking. It certainly won’t last a move from this home to another.....so I really hope the company designing it and producing it takes heed because it could be fabulous with a little more thought, especially in the constructions guidelines.
Wouldn’t buy it again.
The delivery of the product (unconstructed) was timely and packing of components excellent!

Carli
CarliBrisbane

Photo misleading

I recently received the malibu oak buffet from dodicci via Temple and Webster, expecting black legs as per the photos. Turns out the legs were gold. One of the reasons we chose this particular buffet was for black legs to tie in with our black dining chairs. Suggest clearer photos or a description be included...

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
ChristineTHunter Region, NSW

INCORRECT COLOUR DESCRIPTION OF CUSHIONS

Website easy to use and was happy with quality of product. Delivery extremely fast
However the description said colour was black - I went onto online chat and was told I wanted either charcoal or black - could they confirm colour. Told me black. Article arrived and it is more like a midnight blue. Very disappointing

ChristineT

Chelsea I will respond your email when it arrives.
They were the velvet luxury cushions - they are a midnight blue shade with linen back colour. Good quality. Just wrong colour for my loungeroom

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prato black wrought iron outdoor setting.

Prato black wrought iron outside dining set is relatively easy to assemble however easier with 2 people. Unfortunately cushions are a dark tan colour and not cream as website photo indicates. Will have to purchase new seat cushions. Also had to redrill hole on chair to allow construction to be completed. Temple and Webster ordering process very straightforward with goods delivered when nominated.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Ebony
Ebony

Good service, but bad quality product

I purchased 1x Natural Promo Pine Wood Bed Frame and the bed head was completely crooked (how does this even happen?) and due to this the entire bed (if forced assembled) was crooked. Very poor quality pine. However, the service team were quick to issue a refund and apologised for the inconvenience.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives