Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Nell
NellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great service and price

The website was easy to navigate I found this product quickly and easily .The product was delivered quickly I am very happy with my purchase.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Nell, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

KarenR
KarenRLaunceston, TAS

Looks Great.

Love my mirror. Has added that final touch to the room . Dressed up a blank wall and sets the room off

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Karen for sharing your review. We are glad to hear you love your new mirror and we will look forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

JanetG
JanetGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks great

The decals look fantastic on the wall and were very easy to apply. Unfortunately, I think because the wall was painted with an easy wipe paint, some decals were not adhering well. It was easily fixed with a bit of paper glue (glue stick).
I was extremely happy with the result.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi JanetG, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Barnsey
BarnseyIllawarra, NSW

My wife loves watching tv on this comfy coastal bean lounge.

Temple & Webster was easy to navigate on their website. Easy to order and Coastal bean lounge is so comfy. Thanks Temple & Webster.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Barnsey for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

MarkSydney, NSW

Slow delivery but superb service and support

I have ordered several items from T&W (spending a few thousand dollars), I have been waiting for nearly a month for these items to arrive and when speaking to them no one can tell me where the items are and they cant contact the delivery companies.
I then get told that a ticket will be opened and it will take up to 7 days to get any feedback....after that I will be offered a refund.

This is absolutely ridiculous!

Be warned...if you order from T&W there's a 50% chance you won't get your order and if you do it'll take a month to be delivered.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Mark, thanks for the updated review. I appreciate your feedback and I'm glad I was able to assist you with the delivery of your order. Warm regards, Helen.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast service and top quality

I trust Temple and Webster to sell good quality products, as that is my experience. Their delivery is super quick which I love, and their reviews are legit which is reassuring. Only issue is no waived shipping costs on $$ orders. Overall though I recommend :)

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Jacqui for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Quite good! Glad I bought it

Was easy enough to assemble and it did the job. I wasn't able to construct it perfectly, but I'm happy with the result

Di Ashton
Di AshtonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect storage

These baskets are sturdy and great storage. Perfect for the pantry, bathroom and laundry. Really great quality and well priced.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Di for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Irwin T.
Irwin T.Sydney, NSW

Let down by courier company

Ordered a rug when it was on sale. Rug never arrived. After 3 chat conversations with T&W staff who were very polite it turns out the courier company iCumulus will not answer their emails. Anyway I would not recommend buying from T&W for the next few months as apparently the courier company they are using can't cope with current volume and shipments are going missing.

Rug finally arrived yesterday. I must say I cannot fault the rug it is quite beautiful and of good quality.

I've amended the rating however I still think the courier company could have at least responded.

Susan Cook
Susan CookSydney, NSW

Looks really good

Great buy, looks real and does what I wanted for an outdoor palm. Needs a heavier pot to keep upright and to stop being blown over.

SamanthaC
SamanthaCGippsland, VIC

Small but perfect

Oil diffuser is perfect I love it, sits perfectly on a shelf and smells beautiful and lovely to walk into the room

TanyaH
TanyaHSydney, NSW

Just what we were looking for

Trying to find a reasonably price ottoman for our family room presented us with a problem either everything looked the same or were very expensive. Temple and Webster had a wide range of options in a wide range of price points. I found the perfect piece - a style & colour I had not considered. It was delivered within a couple of days and my husband is incredibly happy with his TV watching foot rest. No assembly required.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Tanya, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Great little desk. Perfect fit to our convertible bedroom/office

This foldable desk is compact, sturdy, good looking and easy to fold/unfold.
Perfect for a laptop and a few papers.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Lise for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Fast delivery

Great selection of products . Delivery was quick. The item I purchased was a little out of shape when I removed it from the box. Colour wasn’t as dark as it looked on line but it’s still nice

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Natasha, thank you for sharing your review. We are glad to know that we have made another customer's shopping experience great. Come and shop with us again and feel free to invite your family and friends. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Red99
Red99South East Queensland, QLD

Teal office chair

Lovely chair great colour, nice materia, easy to assemble, quick delivery.
Could do with a bit more lower lumbar support otherwise a great chair

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Red66 for sharing your review. Your love and support mean a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster