Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Perth, WA

Don’t expect any after sale service! I will never buy from them again!!!!!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi Andrew, we've located your case and have asked a Team Leader to contact you, I can see now that the issue has been sorted. So sorry for the hassle Andrew. Helen

kerrie
kerrieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't deal with this company

I ordered a lamp shade and they sent the wrong one, it was a different colour and shape, they wouldn't take responsibility even though I sent pics of what I ordered and what i received, so had to take them to PayPal to get my money back. There was no way they were having it that they sent the wrong one. I won the PayPal case of course because I knew what I ordered.

Frustrated
FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product and customer service

Catherine. S
Catherine. SSydney, NSW

Beautiful frame wrong size but it's what you do right when you get it wrong!

I am always satisfied with my purchases which is why I am a repeat customer, however this time the picture frame I received was the wrong size. To Temple & Websters credit the mistake was rectified rather promptly when I emailed and asked for the size frame I ordered to be resent. Susan called me back and was super helpful in organizing a new delivery and I was allowed to keep the wrong sized frame wow!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Catherine. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Shannon D.
Shannon D.Sydney, NSW

Lied about product availability, then wouldn't refund shipping costs

Lied about product availability, then wouldn't refund shipping costs. Couldn't speak to anyone, only had bots trying to take complaints.

AVOID

Terrible quality and refused to refund

Bought a mattress after reading good reviews of it, but it wasn’t good from the get go. Have been trying to get used to a mattress bought from them for a month…waking up with body aches all over and can feel every movement of my partner. Contacted T&W and they say their mattresses are un-returnable according to their policy. How handy to sell a poor quality mattress and wash your hands off it with your bad return policies!!!

MsG
MsGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware! You won’t get a refund

Bought hanging basket. Product did not meet description. Returned at my cost. Got a balance as a store credit not a refund. Poor service, poor policy. Lost me as a customer. Make sure of your order as you won’t get a refund. Never buy from them again! Buyer beware

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
willberightSydney, NSW

Would not order from you guys again.

When i order my dining table set online in august 2021, said it was available in store but as soon as i place the order the product was pushed back until September due to Covid. September comes along and i check my order online only to find out it been pushed back to December now. Called up on the day it was meant to be delivered to find out it is out of stock and a back order has been made for me. My new delivery date is now 28th January 2022. Made a phone call to the office today to see if my dining table is still arriving on the 28th? was told from the worker and warehouse they have dis continued this dining table set. I have asked temple and webster team what they could do for me in this situation? been on hold for an hour.

willberight

We have waited and took time out of work to wait for our deliveries on multiple occasions, only to find out it has been discontinued 6month later and was not notified or anything. Kept giving us a later date which we took time off.

Multiple purchases and each one had problems

Extremely unreliable

You left the following comment: I am extremely unhappy with my overall experience with Temple and Webster. I have tried numerous means of communication with your staff to resolve issues with my orders and have found that both times things haven’t been processed and I’m left hanging. I will not being ordering from you again and don’t feel that even after receiving bad service, incorrect items and a damaged order, I still have been treated poorly and not compensated as a customer. I will be making sure to let others know of the bad experience I have had with your service.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

If I could give this company zero stars I would, terrible customer service

I made a relatively large order through this website and received a couple of defective items, I contacted the company through their live chat feature. During this chat I was assured the money for those items would be refunded.
It's now been about a month, I've spent hours on live chat trying to resolve the issue and I still haven't received a refund. The company has constantly lied and blamed me for the issue and shown a complete lack of respect for my time.

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. I have sent you a private message to further assist you with your refund concerns. Warm regards, Darren.

Disappointed

Thank you Darren. Appreciate you sorting this out for me.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.

NM77
NM77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refunds, no customer service & they still use allied after all the terrible reviews