Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Catherine. S
Catherine. SSydney, NSW

Beautiful frame wrong size but it's what you do right when you get it wrong!

I am always satisfied with my purchases which is why I am a repeat customer, however this time the picture frame I received was the wrong size. To Temple & Websters credit the mistake was rectified rather promptly when I emailed and asked for the size frame I ordered to be resent. Susan called me back and was super helpful in organizing a new delivery and I was allowed to keep the wrong sized frame wow!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Catherine. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Emily C.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting experiences.

Thank you.

Emily C.

Without expecting anything Temple and Webster called me and arranged for a refund on the delivery. Once my issue changed customer service representatives the whole process was really good.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

LeannePerth, WA

False advertising on website

Bought a quilt cover loved it went to purchase another one different colour refined search for grey found the one I wanted, was delivered but was green. Called up and was told no returns. Problem is I have the green one already.$200+ wasted money. Therefore won't be buying from them again.

Leanne

Went to mediation and they will still not let me return.it is an unopened package.wont be shopping here again.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi Leanne, we have replied to your private message. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

PJC
PJCSydney, NSW

Everything is great.... unless there is a problem!

I have purchased three different times from T&W.
Purchase 1 - great! no problem
Purchase 2 - wasn't despatched or delivered in the timeframe as per the website. very hard to get a reply when following up.
Purchase 3 - The item doesn't match the description and this has become a nightmare. 16 days of following them up and they have contacted me back twice. Once to ask for pictures and a second time to ask for another picture in a different light'. then........ *crickets*

The comment seems to be "we are really busy at the moment".

So if you want to gamble and hope you don't have issues, and also have the time to progress your problems with fair trading (as I have to), I highly recommend this company

CatSydney, NSW

Poorly finished bookshelf

The heritage bookshelf in patchy blackwood was poorly finished. It had some webbing in it to suggest that it was infested by something and one of the drawers looked like a wood borer had eaten its way through. Made in Vietnam..looks like it skipped quality control..The one advertised in antique Baltic is in better condition. If I left it out on the kerb I doubt I would get $100. Where are all the other reviews..surely someone else must have something to say about this piece of furniture or you are not publishing it.

Cat

How do I make a warranty claim?Can I please have a refund invoice?

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Nicky
Nicky

Returns.

Contacted by Isabella and ? John about a refund for shelves that i wasn't happy with. Was sent the incorrect items. They were extremely polite and professional and couldnt have been more helpful. So well done to both of these employees and T+W as these situations can often be difficult and stressful.

Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service very slow for returns when not my fault

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Eljay47
Eljay47Hobart, TAS

Very good company easy to deal with problems sorted quickly

Was sent a carpet which was slightly smaller than stated. refund and return no problem. They were courteous and helpful when I rang.
We will definitely deal with them again in the future and I wouldhighly recommend them.