Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Catherine. S
Catherine. SSydney, NSW

Beautiful frame wrong size but it's what you do right when you get it wrong!

I am always satisfied with my purchases which is why I am a repeat customer, however this time the picture frame I received was the wrong size. To Temple & Websters credit the mistake was rectified rather promptly when I emailed and asked for the size frame I ordered to be resent. Susan called me back and was super helpful in organizing a new delivery and I was allowed to keep the wrong sized frame wow!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Catherine. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Thea
TheaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's a soft mattress, definitely not medium

This mattress arrived within 5 days which was so appreciated. Came in a box which was so cool, the unfurling process was awesome. Only took 24 hours to bounce back. The mattress is very soft which I was not expecting as it was labelled medium. It appears to be getting softer the longer I have it and now resembles more of a water bed. The edges completely collapse when you sit on it. I would recommend this mattress if you prefer a soft mattress but not if you're looking for a medium.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Nicky
Nicky

Returns.

Contacted by Isabella and ? John about a refund for shelves that i wasn't happy with. Was sent the incorrect items. They were extremely polite and professional and couldnt have been more helpful. So well done to both of these employees and T+W as these situations can often be difficult and stressful.

Eljay47
Eljay47Hobart, TAS

Very good company easy to deal with problems sorted quickly

Was sent a carpet which was slightly smaller than stated. refund and return no problem. They were courteous and helpful when I rang.
We will definitely deal with them again in the future and I wouldhighly recommend them.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Ebony
Ebony

Good service, but bad quality product

I purchased 1x Natural Promo Pine Wood Bed Frame and the bed head was completely crooked (how does this even happen?) and due to this the entire bed (if forced assembled) was crooked. Very poor quality pine. However, the service team were quick to issue a refund and apologised for the inconvenience.