Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Catherine. S
Catherine. SSydney, NSW

Beautiful frame wrong size but it's what you do right when you get it wrong!

I am always satisfied with my purchases which is why I am a repeat customer, however this time the picture frame I received was the wrong size. To Temple & Websters credit the mistake was rectified rather promptly when I emailed and asked for the size frame I ordered to be resent. Susan called me back and was super helpful in organizing a new delivery and I was allowed to keep the wrong sized frame wow!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Catherine. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Temple and Webster problem solved.

I had a problem with the colour of a bedside table and bedhead. It was advertised as Grey but the true colour was Beige. After a series of emails and phone calls the problem was solved. I returned the items and received a full refund including the delivery both ways.
Thanks Temple & Webster.

Nicky
Nicky

Returns.

Contacted by Isabella and ? John about a refund for shelves that i wasn't happy with. Was sent the incorrect items. They were extremely polite and professional and couldnt have been more helpful. So well done to both of these employees and T+W as these situations can often be difficult and stressful.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Eljay47
Eljay47Hobart, TAS

Very good company easy to deal with problems sorted quickly

Was sent a carpet which was slightly smaller than stated. refund and return no problem. They were courteous and helpful when I rang.
We will definitely deal with them again in the future and I wouldhighly recommend them.

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Mag M.asked

Hi there , can u tell me which state the products are shipped from in Australia please ? I’m trying to work out how long for delivery to Perth WA or possibly finding something similar around the suburbs here that’s all
Thanks Mag

Mag M.

Yep it’s me and certainly not my neighbor and I gotta say seems like a silly question to me anyway

BP John
BP John

Hi Mag. This is John from Sydney. I purchased the item online and it seemed despatched from Victoria. Don't know exact place. anyhow the delivery was amazing. Within 04 days.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives