Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

One way service

Buyer be aware, they are great to promote items, process orders and deliver. But if you have any problems with your order that is where the you will find a totally different company your dealing with.
Terrible customer support, terrible return policys, terrible complaint handling.

I bought bar stools which turned up totally a different colour as advertised, their response was that wood is older and there fore that is how they look. If you look at the advertised colour and the sent i think it is only reasonable for the two to be close.

Barb Fowler
Barb Fowler

Warranty claim so easy

I have been buying from Temple & Webster for a while now, and have been so impressed with all of the products received. Recently I did however, receive a product that was damaged. All it took was an email outlining the situation with photo attached, and a replacement was sent within a couple of days. The customer service team were fantastic and I was so pleased with the handling of my claim.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Overit
OveritFar North Queensland, QLD

Wet, Damaged, Slow customer service response

We ordered several larger flatpack furniture items worth $2k+. Why T&W use Allied Express is beyond me and they love to use crappy 3rd party local carriers that clearly dont care. My partial delivery so far has been 5 of the 8 packages that are all currently a week late. All have major water damage and boxes botched up with tape and absolutely a cluster f^^k. Filled in online form on their website complete with photos, get a response basically asking for photos. Yep sent that in, no response yet. One would think a quick resolve would be on the cards considering i paid for the $20 rip off free at checkout. Im thinking Im just going to go the credit card chargeback route as clearly this company is in over its head.

Horn W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service in the world.

Horn W.

Thanks Jacqueline for the update. It's a shame that we have to come to this circumstance. I am just allergic to crap in corporate world. Have a good day.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Horn, we totally understand where you are coming from. These things can happen. we can only make it right from here onward. Thank you for your patience. Warm regards, Jacqueline

John C.
John C.Perth, WA

Morrison bed frame missing parts!!

Bought king single Morrison industrial bed frame, arrived within 1.5 week to Perth , however as we tried to set it up , 4 missing legs out of 6 legs !!! How can you send items without quality check ?? That’s NOT GOOD ENOUGH !! I submitted photos thru productreview for proof. Please send the 4 missing legs ASAP as we had requested thru TW website problem reporting channel .

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi John, I am sorry to hear that your bed frame came with missing parts, this is very disappointing. I have messaged you privately to ask for you order number and email address so I can look into your case. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Beyond Bad!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi G.J Craven, I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can review your case straightaway. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Juan ArrietaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t order furniture from anywhere else.

I purchased a coffee table from this site, it was absolutely gorgeous and better then it looked in the pictures but it was mirror top and sadly it shattered due to me leaving a burning candle on it. (Not temple & Webster’s fault) I contacted them, and as they were unable to replace it due to it being a discontinued item they gave me a full refund on the item. Want to confidently buy home furniture from a company knowing they will take care of you? TEMPLE AND WEBSTER!! Amazing customer service !! So so impressed

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Rida for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Disappointed with my order. My order was delivered with the wrong tools and instructions. No one has responded to me

waited a month for delivery, and was told it would only be a week. The bed was delivered with the wrong instructions and building tools, I cannot use it now.

Ariane S.

I sent an email to Temple and Webster the moment I realised the issue. I’m still waiting for a response and it was been 4 days now. The bed was very expensive and the service is terrible

Ariane S.

I have done this and emailed the service team again. Hopefully someone can finally help me

A little question
A little questionSydney, NSW

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE

Other Furniture Shops

If there was a zero rating I would give it zero. 'Temple and Webster Ivory White Carter Metal Bed Frame'

Do not buy this bed or any other product. They are professional returns and complaints avoiders. As for the bed , the exterior supports have joins in the middle which rest on flimsy welded lightweight tin. The paint job is absolute garbage and our frame had multiple failed welds at key joins. Then try returning something!!! No phone contact at all. Long and convoluted online chat with someone overseas. Absolute nightmare of a company with no consumer support. Do not buy this cheap made garbage.

Anita V
Anita V

Poor customer service and no stock

Bought a rug for $500.00. Waited three weeks and no sign of it, despite tracking to say it has been sent. The tracking turned out to be false. Eventually got my money back after a Paypal dispute and heaps of emails.

petwhiSydney, NSW

weeks and weeks of communicating with them still no refund

Received the rug which is not as shown in the picture, was not delivered on the day they advised, for weeks the advised they were waiting for a response for a supplier, requested a refund many times but they make excuses and no refund.

petwhi

I have sent many emails and received many emails, all seem to ignore me

petwhi

Finally received a refund, should not be so hard

Disappointing

I received a damaged table and after being told that a case manager would assist me within 24-48 hours I have had no response.
I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered the product.
Not impressed at all