Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Sarah S
Sarah SMurray Region, NSW

Buyer beware

Please don’t buy from this business, I have had been waiting over two months for a resolution on a product that is faulty. When I initially called the customer call number it repeatedly hung up on me “due to high volume”. Obviously this must be because so many other people were having difficulties too. Would not refund the full amount, had to struggle to receive 50% refund. What’s more, I am not allowed the leave a review on their offical sight as I am not a “verified buyer”. I’m a pretty patient person but this is the worst customer service I have ever had. Do not buy from!

Paula E.
Paula E.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

One way service

Buyer be aware, they are great to promote items, process orders and deliver. But if you have any problems with your order that is where the you will find a totally different company your dealing with.
Terrible customer support, terrible return policys, terrible complaint handling.

I bought bar stools which turned up totally a different colour as advertised, their response was that wood is older and there fore that is how they look. If you look at the advertised colour and the sent i think it is only reasonable for the two to be close.

Overit
OveritFar North Queensland, QLD

Wet, Damaged, Slow customer service response

We ordered several larger flatpack furniture items worth $2k+. Why T&W use Allied Express is beyond me and they love to use crappy 3rd party local carriers that clearly dont care. My partial delivery so far has been 5 of the 8 packages that are all currently a week late. All have major water damage and boxes botched up with tape and absolutely a cluster f^^k. Filled in online form on their website complete with photos, get a response basically asking for photos. Yep sent that in, no response yet. One would think a quick resolve would be on the cards considering i paid for the $20 rip off free at checkout. Im thinking Im just going to go the credit card chargeback route as clearly this company is in over its head.

Horn W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service in the world.

Horn W.

Thanks Jacqueline for the update. It's a shame that we have to come to this circumstance. I am just allergic to crap in corporate world. Have a good day.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Horn, we totally understand where you are coming from. These things can happen. we can only make it right from here onward. Thank you for your patience. Warm regards, Jacqueline

John C.
John C.Perth, WA

Morrison bed frame missing parts!!

Bought king single Morrison industrial bed frame, arrived within 1.5 week to Perth , however as we tried to set it up , 4 missing legs out of 6 legs !!! How can you send items without quality check ?? That’s NOT GOOD ENOUGH !! I submitted photos thru productreview for proof. Please send the 4 missing legs ASAP as we had requested thru TW website problem reporting channel .

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi John, I am sorry to hear that your bed frame came with missing parts, this is very disappointing. I have messaged you privately to ask for you order number and email address so I can look into your case. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Beyond Bad!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi G.J Craven, I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can review your case straightaway. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Juan ArrietaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Other Furniture Shops

Disappointed with my order. My order was delivered with the wrong tools and instructions. No one has responded to me

waited a month for delivery, and was told it would only be a week. The bed was delivered with the wrong instructions and building tools, I cannot use it now.

Ariane S.

I sent an email to Temple and Webster the moment I realised the issue. I’m still waiting for a response and it was been 4 days now. The bed was very expensive and the service is terrible

Ariane S.

I have done this and emailed the service team again. Hopefully someone can finally help me

A little question
A little questionSydney, NSW

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE

Customer CareTemple & Webster

If there was a zero rating I would give it zero. 'Temple and Webster Ivory White Carter Metal Bed Frame'

Do not buy this bed or any other product. They are professional returns and complaints avoiders. As for the bed , the exterior supports have joins in the middle which rest on flimsy welded lightweight tin. The paint job is absolute garbage and our frame had multiple failed welds at key joins. Then try returning something!!! No phone contact at all. Long and convoluted online chat with someone overseas. Absolute nightmare of a company with no consumer support. Do not buy this cheap made garbage.

petwhiSydney, NSW

weeks and weeks of communicating with them still no refund

Received the rug which is not as shown in the picture, was not delivered on the day they advised, for weeks the advised they were waiting for a response for a supplier, requested a refund many times but they make excuses and no refund.

petwhi

I have sent many emails and received many emails, all seem to ignore me

petwhi

Finally received a refund, should not be so hard

Disappointing

I received a damaged table and after being told that a case manager would assist me within 24-48 hours I have had no response.
I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered the product.
Not impressed at all

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Adrian L
Adrian LAU

Extremely Poor Customer Service and Long Delays

TerrenceS
TerrenceSPerth, WA

Sorry arrived in pieces. The glass was shattered in transit.

Even though the tables arrived with the glass shattered, Temple and Webster were very prompt in making amends. They offered to replace the broken tables in the first instance or refund the monies if that is what I wanted. I chose the latter as I was afraid of the same fate for the next delivery. The money appeared promptly in my account. Thank you Temple and Webster

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives