Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Barb Fowler
Barb Fowler

Warranty claim so easy

I have been buying from Temple & Webster for a while now, and have been so impressed with all of the products received. Recently I did however, receive a product that was damaged. All it took was an email outlining the situation with photo attached, and a replacement was sent within a couple of days. The customer service team were fantastic and I was so pleased with the handling of my claim.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t order furniture from anywhere else.

I purchased a coffee table from this site, it was absolutely gorgeous and better then it looked in the pictures but it was mirror top and sadly it shattered due to me leaving a burning candle on it. (Not temple & Webster’s fault) I contacted them, and as they were unable to replace it due to it being a discontinued item they gave me a full refund on the item. Want to confidently buy home furniture from a company knowing they will take care of you? TEMPLE AND WEBSTER!! Amazing customer service !! So so impressed

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Rida for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

This is excellent and perfect.

I am happy with new bed it’s looks beautiful likes French Provincial. The delivery was quicker after I ordered 3-4 days. I recommend you should buy it and you will love it.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect and amazing fabric

Super easy to navigate on website and find what I need. The range of product were amazing as it allows for versatility. Quality is outstanding and so so so soft

Customer CareTemple & Webster

It's our pleasure to be of service. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.

Warm regards,
Nikka

Elaine P.
Elaine P.South East Queensland, QLD

Dining Chairs

We bought dining chairs recently, and one set of the chairs arrived damaged...
The bonding was coming away on one set of two...I contacted Temple and Webster and within days, it was rectified and they were replaced swiftly...
We love the dining chairs and they were just as seen on their website...
This was the first time we had to deal with a problem, with an Order found their Customer Support EXCELLENT...

Love their website and quality of goods...Highly Recommend!

Elaine

Trolley

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
StephanieW
StephanieWSydney, NSW

Love this Shag!

True to website specifications, great value for money, I found the whole purchasing process easy. This rug is lovely and luxurious underfoot and looks great. It really is the perfect shag!!

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Kristine Rundle
Kristine RundleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DEVANTI difusser

thankyou so much for replacing the difusser and for your quick and respectful help on the chat line. Mike your service agent was extremely helpful and l am very satisfied, thankyou.

Peter K
Peter KSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sale service

Temple & Webster have shown me that they are leaders in after-sale service. Within days of my lodging a complaint a replacement product was delivered - no fuss!! I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Chris Sydney
Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives