Temple & Webster

Temple & Webster (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Carlie ReevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Quality Bed I’ve ever bought.

Product quality is awful, I bought a queen size bed for my son. Went to move it out from the wall to vacuum and the whole bed head broke. Absolute rubbish. Would never buy from them again. Bed was an upholstered bed with a gas lift base. Bed is like cardboard. Absolutely terrible. Customer service just said bad luck! Don’t buy from them. Waste of money.

Carlie Reeves

This wasn’t wear and tear. It’s is poor quality. The bed has only been slept on for roughly 6 months. It was moved once from one wall to another wall. Moved across a tile floor. It’s awful quality and your response to my email wasn’t good enough.

Carlie Reeves

There was no incentive offered at all.

Trolley

KayAin
KayAinPerth, WA

Huge range and easy to use website

-So much range!- lots of filters to help find what you’re looking for
-Reasonable prices on most things
-Some unique products not found elsewhere
-Very good quality items
-Great customer service- resolved a recent issue very quickly
-Easy to contact

NicolasW
NicolasWNortheast, VIC

Great product, quick arrival.

Very accurate as per described on the internet, looks great when put together. And it was not over priced A+++, i would highly recommend this site to other people and friends.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Nicolas, Thank you for your 5-star review. Your feedback will be passed onto our team. Looking forward to assisting you with your future orders. Warm regards, Louj

Kerry
Kerry

Sneaky

Make sure you are 100% certain before you purchase from this company! Or you will be charged a huge overpriced shipping fee both to and from. And other ridiculous charges...this is so you lose money returning their product and are forced to keep it. My order came to $198.90 in the end. After shipping, purchase protection, purchase protection tax. Unnecessary rubbish. My refund was $120. I explained to the T&W operator that the the plastic parts were flimsy and did not hold pieces together properly. But he noted the system that it was just a change of mind not a fault so i paid all charges. The items weren't used. In original packaging and returned the day after i received them. Big mistake. But one that wont happen again!

Paul
PaulThe Mallee, VIC

After Sales Service is Well Below Standard!!

Kim
KimSouth Australia

Really professional team, am now a repeat shopper!

Fantastic customer service. Had a small issue with a table which was managed and resolved by their customer service team. They were so diligent and knowledgeable and were a pleasure to work with. I also bought some chairs which were solid and look great. I would recommend this company and will continue to shopping with them.

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

leonb
leonbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very weak legs

Very weak legs on Gazebo,Thank you to Staff at Temple & Webster Great service handling my concerns, my problems sorted out very quickly i will certainly purchase from online site again.

StephanieW
StephanieWSydney, NSW

Love this Shag!

True to website specifications, great value for money, I found the whole purchasing process easy. This rug is lovely and luxurious underfoot and looks great. It really is the perfect shag!!

LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Warm regards,
Louj

Avoid at all cost!

Appalling customer service! I can't believe this company is allowed to operate in Australia. After trying to return two rugs I purchased online, the company is refusing to give me a full refund and refusing to explain why I'm being charged. I've been passed around a foreign call centre and have had no response to a number of emails. Terribly unprofessional. I'm returning the rugs because they looked cheap and are poorly made and did not look like the photos advertised. Shop elsewhere - you won't regret it!

Penny W
Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, Well Priced Items, Good Range

Over the past 12 months I have purchased numerous items from Temple & Webster. The website is helpful-multiple pictures of products, exact dimensions, great range. It's great too that you can review the product on the website and read other's reviews. It helps you to know whether the product will meet your needs or not. I have had issue with 2 products and in both cases replacement or replacement parts were dispatched within days of contacting the customer service team. I can highly recommend Temple & Webster!

Resident of Little Manly
Resident of Little ManlySydney, NSW

Terrible delivery, damaged item.

A very heavy piece of furniture delivered in my absense and just dumped in my stairwell. Noone picked up the phone. I had to to urgently hire an Airtasker to carry upstairs. $40 on top of $80 delivery fee.
The item, once opened, severely damaged.
I would never buy an actual furniture item from Temple again. The delivery company has no pride in their work. It's obvious the item was dropped numerous times.
Product advertised as solid wood, bottom is cheap particle board which broke into pieces.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Adam, you still haven't processed my refund. That's on top of a return for which you awe me money since August.

Charlie Sierra
Charlie SierraSydney, NSW

Have to argue to return a defective item

Just bought a king bed - assembled it yesterday - after one night the centre two legs and the centre rail bent. This is due to poor design (the centre two legs should be attached to a beam at the bottom, not just the top.) Filed a return explaining this and the reply from Temple & Webster was that I needed to pay postage for BOTH the initial and return shipping costs because it was a change of mind. Sure, I changed my mind that the product is crap quality - but the reason I'm returning it is because its defective!

Edena Pinto
Edena PintoPerth, WA

End bed bench

This is perfect, so happy with my bench bed and the quality is first class plus very fast delivery Worth every cent great service all round would highly recommend this company.

Katehred
KatehredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and perfect for my renovation

Store was easy to navigate, good range of products and good quality products with a range of budgets catered for. Have purchased from Temple and Webster a number of times and recommend their website

Maryam A.
Maryam A.

Perfect! Quality is amazing and prices affordable.

I was absolutely satisfied. It was so easy to assemble and the customer service was amazing. The quality of the products are so perfect. Already buying stuff from Temple & Webster again.

Nick C.
Nick C.Sydney, NSW

I would give them zero stars if I could

These guys are hopeless. Ordered a bed frame from them, which was delivered within 3 days, all good so far. Assemble the bed to discover that it's missing a number of parts, including 1 major bracket that without it I can't actually use the bed frame. Call customer service that day and they said they'll organise it.

2 weeks later I'm still sleeping on a mattress in my living room, with no bracket or other missing parts in sight. They've called me 3 times to "clarify details about the delivery", and basically implying it's not their fault, and blaming the courier and the supplier, but they still haven't actually done anything to resolve my issue. Don't deal with this company, absolute fraud and terrible customer service.

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Meg
MegPerth, WA

Great IF you actually receive the CORRECT product! Be aware that you will be ignored if they send the wrong product.

DENISE BUTLER
DENISE BUTLERNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Great After-Sales Service

We purchased a decorative windmill for our garden in February and it arrived in good order and timely delivery. In early June a part became dislodged in windy conditions. We contacted the Service Department and although they no longer stock the item, they obtained a replacement part and posted promptly after verifying the correct item. We are amazed at such good service for a small $100+ item and the friendly service which we felt went above and beyond. It is rare to receive this kind of service for an online purchase. We can't speak highly enough of this company. Thank you sincerely Temple & Webster, Denise & Bill.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Defective goods with very poor rectification

I bought a couple of light fittings for an apartment renovation. My electrician discovered that once he installed on of them, the light fitting was defective. The cost of the installation was greater than the cost of the light fitting and Temple & Webster would not cover the cost of the installation so now i am forced to pay for that twice. They replaced the light fitting and there is no guarantee the new one is not faulty and offered a $25 gift voucher. I was planning on purchasing other items from T & W but will change my plans due to this terrible service and cost I am stuck with.

John Wakefield
John Wakefield

NO this has not been an efficacious result. I am fuming over this fuss and will never buy from you again as well as inform my family, friends and business associates about your poor resolution to my issue.