Temple & Webster

Temple & Webster (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Kristine Rundle
Kristine RundleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DEVANTI difusser

thankyou so much for replacing the difusser and for your quick and respectful help on the chat line. Mike your service agent was extremely helpful and l am very satisfied, thankyou.

Peter K
Peter KSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sale service

Temple & Webster have shown me that they are leaders in after-sale service. Within days of my lodging a complaint a replacement product was delivered - no fuss!! I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Other Furniture Shops

Alana
AlanaGoulburn Valley, VIC

The worst Mattress I have ever had!

The Mattress we bought last year and it has already started to lose its structure and starting to sag while we are on it. I have contacted you temple and Webster but the after purchase responses from you has been very disappointing as we are waking up sore and still tiered from a bad night of tossing and turning.

Do not bye a Mattress from temple and Webster as they have a bad really bad after sale customer care.

ana
anaSydney, NSW

Good storage, very versatile

Great ottoman with loads of storage. True to picture on website. Looks great at the end of bed. It was easy to install, just screwed in the legs. Great customer service as well.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Awesome & Unique Couches

We were looking for something different for our new couches. After not finding anything we liked at the usual suspects we found the Landon range in the digital fabric range. We were completely blown away & ordered the two & three seater immediately. Delivery was super fast & the couches did not disappoint. They are stunning & now take pride of place in our lounge room.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Connie D.
Connie D.Western Australia

Great Products at Great Prices

I have bought many items from T&W - canvas paintings large and small x 5, a beautiful little chest of drawers, pillows etc. I did have an issue with one of the paintings and they let me keep the damaged one and replaced it with another one in an efficient and timely fashion. Absolutely love shopping with T&W and would recommend it to anyone. Great store with great products.

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality now appalling

Kate

I have requested a full refund, which I am still waiting for. Australian consumer law states that I do not need to return the cabinets in their original packaging. Please resolve this promptly

Other Furniture Shops