Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Disappointing Quality

I brought 3 table lamps and 2 were faulty. One we were able to repair and we were offered a discount. The other broke after 8 months of use. When I sought a replacement I was advised only 3 months warranty which must reflect the quality of their products. 12 months warranty should be the minimum. I was not offered any replacement despite purchasing numerous items for a new home. I will not use them again as I have lost confidence in the quality and in their customer service.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi LHopkins, this is definitely something I can review for you. I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number so I can look into providing a suitable resolution. Looking forward to assisting you further. Warm regards, Jacqueline

PeterE
PeterEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Disappointed

Item was badly damaged upon receipt. Top of buffet was completely stuffed and damaged beyond repair.
Too make matters worse I have to now somehow get rid of it!!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Peter, it is very disappointing to hear that your buffet arrived in less than perfect condition. I have reached out privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can look into this for you. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Kmdar
KmdarSydney, NSW

Expensive and poor service

Most of the furniture you would find on T&W, you can find a similar one for a much cheaper price elsewhere. Not only that if you get a bad or defective product, they would scramble to address the issue. I received one with parts missing and it has been over 2 weeks and T&W haven't been able to resolve the issue

Jonh
JonhNew South Wales

Rubbish

Brought a tall boy on sale for 240. Took a life time putting it together. Cheap material 2 months later the runners don't work draws don't fit properly. I usually never write a review but this company is absolute rubbish my kids could of got injured while pulling the draws. Dog shi%

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Paul
PaulThe Mallee, VIC

After Sales Service is Well Below Standard!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Resident of Little Manly
Resident of Little ManlySydney, NSW

Terrible delivery, damaged item.

A very heavy piece of furniture delivered in my absense and just dumped in my stairwell. Noone picked up the phone. I had to to urgently hire an Airtasker to carry upstairs. $40 on top of $80 delivery fee.
The item, once opened, severely damaged.
I would never buy an actual furniture item from Temple again. The delivery company has no pride in their work. It's obvious the item was dropped numerous times.
Product advertised as solid wood, bottom is cheap particle board which broke into pieces.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Adam, you still haven't processed my refund. That's on top of a return for which you awe me money since August.

Nick C.
Nick C.Sydney, NSW

I would give them zero stars if I could

These guys are hopeless. Ordered a bed frame from them, which was delivered within 3 days, all good so far. Assemble the bed to discover that it's missing a number of parts, including 1 major bracket that without it I can't actually use the bed frame. Call customer service that day and they said they'll organise it.

2 weeks later I'm still sleeping on a mattress in my living room, with no bracket or other missing parts in sight. They've called me 3 times to "clarify details about the delivery", and basically implying it's not their fault, and blaming the courier and the supplier, but they still haven't actually done anything to resolve my issue. Don't deal with this company, absolute fraud and terrible customer service.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Alana
AlanaGoulburn Valley, VIC

The worst Mattress I have ever had!

The Mattress we bought last year and it has already started to lose its structure and starting to sag while we are on it. I have contacted you temple and Webster but the after purchase responses from you has been very disappointing as we are waking up sore and still tiered from a bad night of tossing and turning.

Do not bye a Mattress from temple and Webster as they have a bad really bad after sale customer care.

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality now appalling

Kate

I have requested a full refund, which I am still waiting for. Australian consumer law states that I do not need to return the cabinets in their original packaging. Please resolve this promptly

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives