Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

1 from 3 purchases still working

Electric throw- dead after 5 months
Hanging pot holder- fell down after 2 months due to weak hooks
Electric blanket- works well and still going strong.
Still waiting to hear back from T&W on item1- hopefully they reply soon as its cold here in Melbourne

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jeff, thank you for that. I have located your order and will review and revert back to you via email. Please feel free to delete your comment with your email details for privacy reasons. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Anita V
Anita V

Poor customer service and no stock

Bought a rug for $500.00. Waited three weeks and no sign of it, despite tracking to say it has been sent. The tracking turned out to be false. Eventually got my money back after a Paypal dispute and heaps of emails.

Other Furniture Shops

Keriela
KerielaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rug Delivered Soiled on One Side

Disappointed with how one of my ivory wool rug arrived after 1 month delivery wait. During shipping it was opened on one end and dragged with dirt.

I have purchased many rugs online elsewhere and they have all came in thick plastic packaging but this is just pure negligence. The plastic cover is thin considering the rug itself weighs 13 kg, also the plastic was torn in the centre which indicates how poorly it was treated.

I have contacted Temple and Webster but they have chosen to not acknowledge so far.

JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

leonb
leonbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very weak legs

Very weak legs on Gazebo,Thank you to Staff at Temple & Webster Great service handling my concerns, my problems sorted out very quickly i will certainly purchase from online site again.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Lav K.
Lav K.asked

My order got shipped 11 days ago but when I try to track it, it says 'no jobs found'. Is there any other way I can track my order?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Lav K, we have sent you a private message to confirm your order number. We will look forward to assisting you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Wennie Y.
Wennie Y.asked

I ordered items value of $1500 and 1 week after delivery you got big promotion of 10%, do you have price protection policy that I can enjoy the discount too?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Wennie, we are sorry to hear you placed your order just before our most recent sale. We have sent you a private message and we will look forward to hearing back from you soon. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Bohdan J
Bohdan Jasked

Have Temple and Webster taken over the Wayfair Company ?

Hi Bohdan,

We purchased the Australian based Wayfair business, we are not affiliated with their operations in the US.

Warm regards,