Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.5
JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Geoffrey
Geoffreyasked

I’ve been quoted over $700 to transport 2 sofas to my location. I’ve asked if I might pick them up myself but have been told this is not possible, that option is no longer available. And so, it seems that I will have to shop elsewhere. Do you have any improvements on this scenario?
Geoffrey Fakes

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives