Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

2 mths delivery

purchased a bed frame on 23/11 for christmas guests. Received it 11/1 (well after my guests had finished sleeping on the floor). It arrived damaged but parts are being replaced (27/1, no parts yet). If you miss the first delivery from their courier expect to be in for a frustrating redelivery. Should be 1 star but T&W customer service were quite good. T&W need to have a serious look at the transport companies they use.

Product Appearance As advertised
M.KnowlesSydney, NSW

My frustrating poorly fabricated product!

The two seater outdoor setting arrived very quickly, so I was able to enjoy the frustration much quicker than anticipated. Cleverly the bolt threads were not only incorrect but done in a 7mm thread which you can’t get at your average hardware store. Bravo T&W

Product Appearance As advertised

57-67-02-99-65 that’s the reference number

M.Knowles

Your Temple & Webster Order 2143936225 is onboard for delivery to you today with Allied Express.

Other Furniture Shops

LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Warm regards,
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Lav K.
Lav K.asked

My order got shipped 11 days ago but when I try to track it, it says 'no jobs found'. Is there any other way I can track my order?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Lav K, we have sent you a private message to confirm your order number. We will look forward to assisting you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Wennie Y.
Wennie Y.asked

I ordered items value of $1500 and 1 week after delivery you got big promotion of 10%, do you have price protection policy that I can enjoy the discount too?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Wennie, we are sorry to hear you placed your order just before our most recent sale. We have sent you a private message and we will look forward to hearing back from you soon. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Bohdan J
Bohdan Jasked

Have Temple and Webster taken over the Wayfair Company ?

Hi Bohdan,

We purchased the Australian based Wayfair business, we are not affiliated with their operations in the US.

Warm regards,