Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.6
Sarah S
Sarah SMurray Region, NSW

Helen from TW was very helpful in sorting out and following up a return. Whilst I didn’t keep the product I purchased I found her customer service to be friendly and professional. I have edited my previously poor review to reflect this later experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Liz
Lizasked

How do I apply a store credit to a purchase I have been given no gift card number to apply when trying to pay for my new purchase

Keryn W
Keryn Wasked

I tried to purchase an entertainment unit online and was told unable to deliver to my postcode. Wondering why as I have purchased from you before??

Geoffrey
Geoffreyasked

I’ve been quoted over $700 to transport 2 sofas to my location. I’ve asked if I might pick them up myself but have been told this is not possible, that option is no longer available. And so, it seems that I will have to shop elsewhere. Do you have any improvements on this scenario?
Geoffrey Fakes