Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (5) · Not as advertised (0)
ElaineP
ElainePNew South Wales

A bit disappointed as it was smaller than I thought but I should have worked out the length

Easy to order always , my fault in that it was much smaller than I through so couldn’t put it where I wanted . However product was very good and delivery was good

Cassydee13
Cassydee13Gold Coast

They need to not use Allied Express.

Love the quality and look of the furniture. I've ordered a few times. But their couriers have a lot to be desired. My bedhead left South Australia on the 27th of November. It is now the 13th of December. Tracking says still in transit. Despite raising multiple queries. Temple and Webster ended up refunding the money I spent. Their customer service is great. I have a sideboard that is due tomorrow through Allied Express. The same company that lost my bedhead. It hasn't reached Brisbane yet and feel unsure if I will
get my item.

Other Furniture Shops

YvonneM
YvonneMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great

Had a lot to choose from and purchased product was as pictured and looks great. Delivery was quick so very satisfied

Customer CareTemple & Webster

We are thrilled that you love our products and our services. Thank you for your feedback, Yvonne. :) We look forward to assisting you on your next purchase :)

Warm regards,
Nikka

Kim
KimSouth Australia

Really professional team, am now a repeat shopper!

Fantastic customer service. Had a small issue with a table which was managed and resolved by their customer service team. They were so diligent and knowledgeable and were a pleasure to work with. I also bought some chairs which were solid and look great. I would recommend this company and will continue to shopping with them.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Katehred
KatehredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really lovely and perfect for my renovation

Store was easy to navigate, good range of products and good quality products with a range of budgets catered for. Have purchased from Temple and Webster a number of times and recommend their website

ana
anaSydney, NSW

Good storage, very versatile

Great ottoman with loads of storage. True to picture on website. Looks great at the end of bed. It was easy to install, just screwed in the legs. Great customer service as well.

Lav K.
Lav K.asked

My order got shipped 11 days ago but when I try to track it, it says 'no jobs found'. Is there any other way I can track my order?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Lav K, we have sent you a private message to confirm your order number. We will look forward to assisting you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Wennie Y.
Wennie Y.asked

I ordered items value of $1500 and 1 week after delivery you got big promotion of 10%, do you have price protection policy that I can enjoy the discount too?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Wennie, we are sorry to hear you placed your order just before our most recent sale. We have sent you a private message and we will look forward to hearing back from you soon. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Bohdan J
Bohdan Jasked

Have Temple and Webster taken over the Wayfair Company ?

Hi Bohdan,

We purchased the Australian based Wayfair business, we are not affiliated with their operations in the US.

Warm regards,