Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Barb Fowler
Barb Fowler

Warranty claim so easy

I have been buying from Temple & Webster for a while now, and have been so impressed with all of the products received. Recently I did however, receive a product that was damaged. All it took was an email outlining the situation with photo attached, and a replacement was sent within a couple of days. The customer service team were fantastic and I was so pleased with the handling of my claim.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Annette Michetti
Annette MichettiTaylors Lakes

Love them so much that I bought them again!!!

I needed new lamps for my lounge area and after looking endlessly for lamps, I thought that I’d get another pair of the same lamps that I have in my bedroom because I love them so much. I’m so glad that I did. Love the quality, in love

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Anette. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Madeline S.
Madeline S.

Love this company. Great style and choices.

Facebook postings suited to my interests and previous viewings, helped to select lovely items for our new home. Availability notification and delivery was fast and efficient .

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly, but damaged in transit

Easy to navigate website, great price and arrived quickly.

Unfortunately, the item looks like it had been badly damaged in transit (one panel on the cupboard was damaged). Stuff happens, that's ok.

But that was May and we're still trying to resolve the issue. Customer support is nice and helpful, but a lot of mixed messages. Got to send the same information multiple times, kept saying that the part is shipped or ready, checking with courier that's not true and 2 months later still got a broken drawer chest.

UPDATE: after contacting and leaving feedback Temple & Webster did make this right. It took a while but they did prove that they care for their customers and we have since then continued to purchase from them as happy customers.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Mark, it means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to seeing you again, online. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t order furniture from anywhere else.

I purchased a coffee table from this site, it was absolutely gorgeous and better then it looked in the pictures but it was mirror top and sadly it shattered due to me leaving a burning candle on it. (Not temple & Webster’s fault) I contacted them, and as they were unable to replace it due to it being a discontinued item they gave me a full refund on the item. Want to confidently buy home furniture from a company knowing they will take care of you? TEMPLE AND WEBSTER!! Amazing customer service !! So so impressed

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Rida for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

ColSydney, NSW

Santa Cruz Acacia Chairs

Arrived safely packed which is very important particularly from Melbourne.
4 pieces to put together but don't believe you can do it with the Allen keys provided..you need a power drill and then it's easy!
Beautiful finish, perfect for outdoors and very sturdy, great product again T&W✅

My pleasure, love Temple and Webster
Cheers

Helpful Customer service

Buffet was satisfactory for the price. Unfortunately there was a problem with the delivery and the buffet was damaged. The customer service were excellent. When we unpacked the flat pack it was damaged more than we originally advised.
Although we have been refunded for the furniture I'm not sure if I would re-order as future deliveries could get damaged.

Kath
KathPort Macquarie

Need some more of these.

These make it so much easier to store essentials, keep them fresh and find them again. Especially in a small pantry

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Kath, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great shopping experience and that you love the item you bought from us. Come and shop with us again and invite your family and friends! Warm Regards, Levi.

MeaganR
MeaganRSydney, NSW

Great table

Great quality table easy to assemble. Shipping was fast and customer service at temple and Webster is great. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

This is excellent and perfect.

I am happy with new bed it’s looks beautiful likes French Provincial. The delivery was quicker after I ordered 3-4 days. I recommend you should buy it and you will love it.

DaphneF
DaphneFSouth East Queensland, QLD

the clocks ibought were excately what i wanted

i have never bought anything like this before and found it quite easy. i am 85 years old and just learning to buy on the onternet

Happy customer

Great quality rug, exactly like the photos. Service was quick and easy. I had returned my first rug due to ordering the wrong size & the process of a refund was simple.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

NikkiT
NikkiTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was on time. it was very easy to assemble and very good quality. It was exactly what I expected. It looks great at the corner of my living room.

Regards,

Perfect and amazing fabric

Super easy to navigate on website and find what I need. The range of product were amazing as it allows for versatility. Quality is outstanding and so so so soft

Customer CareTemple & Webster

It's our pleasure to be of service. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.