Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.6

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

One way service

Buyer be aware, they are great to promote items, process orders and deliver. But if you have any problems with your order that is where the you will find a totally different company your dealing with.
Terrible customer support, terrible return policys, terrible complaint handling.

I bought bar stools which turned up totally a different colour as advertised, their response was that wood is older and there fore that is how they look. If you look at the advertised colour and the sent i think it is only reasonable for the two to be close.

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Beyond Bad!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi G.J Craven, I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can review your case straightaway. Warm regards, Jacqueline

If there was a zero rating I would give it zero. 'Temple and Webster Ivory White Carter Metal Bed Frame'

Do not buy this bed or any other product. They are professional returns and complaints avoiders. As for the bed , the exterior supports have joins in the middle which rest on flimsy welded lightweight tin. The paint job is absolute garbage and our frame had multiple failed welds at key joins. Then try returning something!!! No phone contact at all. Long and convoluted online chat with someone overseas. Absolute nightmare of a company with no consumer support. Do not buy this cheap made garbage.

petwhiSydney, NSW

weeks and weeks of communicating with them still no refund

Received the rug which is not as shown in the picture, was not delivered on the day they advised, for weeks the advised they were waiting for a response for a supplier, requested a refund many times but they make excuses and no refund.

petwhi

I have sent many emails and received many emails, all seem to ignore me

petwhi

Finally received a refund, should not be so hard

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE

Purchased a rug received in good time, on opening the colour wasnt consistent through the whole rug when I sent photos they said they couldnt see it so too bad - after I said that was not acceptable they reassessed and said I would need to return they would collect and I would have to wait for an answer - Purchased 12/10/20 $285.90 and as yet they have not collected and no quick resolution suggested.....ongoing problem they havnt solved quickly or efficiently (Can not speak to anyone on the phone throughout this frustrating issue). This is all no fault of my own.

Rom
Rom

Worst customer service

Bought a office chair and next day saw the chair for half the price on Amazon. They wont accept return or give me a refund. Most of the stuff they sell is via 3rd party anyway so you're better off buying it on Amazon. At least they make refund and returns a lot easier.

Dissappointed
DissappointedIllawarra, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

An expensive piece of furniture arrived broken. It was constructed poorly with only staples used in its construction. Various attempts to contact T&W by phone and email were unsuccessful. Lodged a dispute at PayPal when T&W finally made contact. Now 6 weeks waiting for a credit they agreed to.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Kerry
Kerry

Sneaky

Make sure you are 100% certain before you purchase from this company! Or you will be charged a huge overpriced shipping fee both to and from. And other ridiculous charges...this is so you lose money returning their product and are forced to keep it. My order came to $198.90 in the end. After shipping, purchase protection, purchase protection tax. Unnecessary rubbish. My refund was $120. I explained to the T&W operator that the the plastic parts were flimsy and did not hold pieces together properly. But he noted the system that it was just a change of mind not a fault so i paid all charges. The items weren't used. In original packaging and returned the day after i received them. Big mistake. But one that wont happen again!

Avoid at all cost!

Appalling customer service! I can't believe this company is allowed to operate in Australia. After trying to return two rugs I purchased online, the company is refusing to give me a full refund and refusing to explain why I'm being charged. I've been passed around a foreign call centre and have had no response to a number of emails. Terribly unprofessional. I'm returning the rugs because they looked cheap and are poorly made and did not look like the photos advertised. Shop elsewhere - you won't regret it!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Meg
MegPerth, WA

Great IF you actually receive the CORRECT product! Be aware that you will be ignored if they send the wrong product.

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Mag M.asked

Hi there , can u tell me which state the products are shipped from in Australia please ? I’m trying to work out how long for delivery to Perth WA or possibly finding something similar around the suburbs here that’s all
Thanks Mag

Mag M.

Yep it’s me and certainly not my neighbor and I gotta say seems like a silly question to me anyway

BP John
BP John

Hi Mag. This is John from Sydney. I purchased the item online and it seemed despatched from Victoria. Don't know exact place. anyhow the delivery was amazing. Within 04 days.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives