Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Robyn
RobynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unsatisfied to SATISFIED

I purchased the Annie Reversible Cotton Quilt Cover for my granddaughter in February 2021 giving to her in March 2021. She was thrilled with the cover.
Unfortunately, there was an issue with the cover, initially I was not satisfied with the response from Customer Service.
But, then Darren and his team stepped in and my issue was HEARD and dealt with professionally and effectively.
I will continue to shop at Temple & Webster as I love their products and I am very happy with their Customer Service department.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

1 from 3 purchases still working

Electric throw- dead after 5 months
Hanging pot holder- fell down after 2 months due to weak hooks
Electric blanket- works well and still going strong.
Still waiting to hear back from T&W on item1- hopefully they reply soon as its cold here in Melbourne

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jeff, thank you for that. I have located your order and will review and revert back to you via email. Please feel free to delete your comment with your email details for privacy reasons. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Barb Fowler
Barb Fowler

Warranty claim so easy

I have been buying from Temple & Webster for a while now, and have been so impressed with all of the products received. Recently I did however, receive a product that was damaged. All it took was an email outlining the situation with photo attached, and a replacement was sent within a couple of days. The customer service team were fantastic and I was so pleased with the handling of my claim.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Annette Michetti
Annette MichettiTaylors Lakes

Love them so much that I bought them again!!!

I needed new lamps for my lounge area and after looking endlessly for lamps, I thought that I’d get another pair of the same lamps that I have in my bedroom because I love them so much. I’m so glad that I did. Love the quality, in love

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Anette. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Madeline S.
Madeline S.

Love this company. Great style and choices.

Facebook postings suited to my interests and previous viewings, helped to select lovely items for our new home. Availability notification and delivery was fast and efficient .

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly, but damaged in transit

Easy to navigate website, great price and arrived quickly.

Unfortunately, the item looks like it had been badly damaged in transit (one panel on the cupboard was damaged). Stuff happens, that's ok.

But that was May and we're still trying to resolve the issue. Customer support is nice and helpful, but a lot of mixed messages. Got to send the same information multiple times, kept saying that the part is shipped or ready, checking with courier that's not true and 2 months later still got a broken drawer chest.

UPDATE: after contacting and leaving feedback Temple & Webster did make this right. It took a while but they did prove that they care for their customers and we have since then continued to purchase from them as happy customers.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Mark, it means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to seeing you again, online. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t order furniture from anywhere else.

I purchased a coffee table from this site, it was absolutely gorgeous and better then it looked in the pictures but it was mirror top and sadly it shattered due to me leaving a burning candle on it. (Not temple & Webster’s fault) I contacted them, and as they were unable to replace it due to it being a discontinued item they gave me a full refund on the item. Want to confidently buy home furniture from a company knowing they will take care of you? TEMPLE AND WEBSTER!! Amazing customer service !! So so impressed

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Rida for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

ColSydney, NSW

Santa Cruz Acacia Chairs

Arrived safely packed which is very important particularly from Melbourne.
4 pieces to put together but don't believe you can do it with the Allen keys provided..you need a power drill and then it's easy!
Beautiful finish, perfect for outdoors and very sturdy, great product again T&W✅

My pleasure, love Temple and Webster
Cheers

Anita V
Anita V

Poor customer service and no stock

Bought a rug for $500.00. Waited three weeks and no sign of it, despite tracking to say it has been sent. The tracking turned out to be false. Eventually got my money back after a Paypal dispute and heaps of emails.

Keriela
KerielaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rug Delivered Soiled on One Side

Disappointed with how one of my ivory wool rug arrived after 1 month delivery wait. During shipping it was opened on one end and dragged with dirt.

I have purchased many rugs online elsewhere and they have all came in thick plastic packaging but this is just pure negligence. The plastic cover is thin considering the rug itself weighs 13 kg, also the plastic was torn in the centre which indicates how poorly it was treated.

I have contacted Temple and Webster but they have chosen to not acknowledge so far.

Helpful Customer service

Buffet was satisfactory for the price. Unfortunately there was a problem with the delivery and the buffet was damaged. The customer service were excellent. When we unpacked the flat pack it was damaged more than we originally advised.
Although we have been refunded for the furniture I'm not sure if I would re-order as future deliveries could get damaged.

Kath
KathPort Macquarie

Need some more of these.

These make it so much easier to store essentials, keep them fresh and find them again. Especially in a small pantry

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Kath, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great shopping experience and that you love the item you bought from us. Come and shop with us again and invite your family and friends! Warm Regards, Levi.

MeaganR
MeaganRSydney, NSW

Great table

Great quality table easy to assemble. Shipping was fast and customer service at temple and Webster is great. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

This is excellent and perfect.

I am happy with new bed it’s looks beautiful likes French Provincial. The delivery was quicker after I ordered 3-4 days. I recommend you should buy it and you will love it.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives