Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.5

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

One way service

Buyer be aware, they are great to promote items, process orders and deliver. But if you have any problems with your order that is where the you will find a totally different company your dealing with.
Terrible customer support, terrible return policys, terrible complaint handling.

I bought bar stools which turned up totally a different colour as advertised, their response was that wood is older and there fore that is how they look. If you look at the advertised colour and the sent i think it is only reasonable for the two to be close.

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Beyond Bad!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Hi G.J Craven, I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can review your case straightaway. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Kmdar
KmdarSydney, NSW

Expensive and poor service

Most of the furniture you would find on T&W, you can find a similar one for a much cheaper price elsewhere. Not only that if you get a bad or defective product, they would scramble to address the issue. I received one with parts missing and it has been over 2 weeks and T&W haven't been able to resolve the issue

Jonh
JonhNew South Wales

Rubbish

Brought a tall boy on sale for 240. Took a life time putting it together. Cheap material 2 months later the runners don't work draws don't fit properly. I usually never write a review but this company is absolute rubbish my kids could of got injured while pulling the draws. Dog shi%

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

If there was a zero rating I would give it zero. 'Temple and Webster Ivory White Carter Metal Bed Frame'

Do not buy this bed or any other product. They are professional returns and complaints avoiders. As for the bed , the exterior supports have joins in the middle which rest on flimsy welded lightweight tin. The paint job is absolute garbage and our frame had multiple failed welds at key joins. Then try returning something!!! No phone contact at all. Long and convoluted online chat with someone overseas. Absolute nightmare of a company with no consumer support. Do not buy this cheap made garbage.

petwhiSydney, NSW

weeks and weeks of communicating with them still no refund

Received the rug which is not as shown in the picture, was not delivered on the day they advised, for weeks the advised they were waiting for a response for a supplier, requested a refund many times but they make excuses and no refund.

petwhi

I have sent many emails and received many emails, all seem to ignore me

petwhi

Finally received a refund, should not be so hard

POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE

Purchased a rug received in good time, on opening the colour wasnt consistent through the whole rug when I sent photos they said they couldnt see it so too bad - after I said that was not acceptable they reassessed and said I would need to return they would collect and I would have to wait for an answer - Purchased 12/10/20 $285.90 and as yet they have not collected and no quick resolution suggested.....ongoing problem they havnt solved quickly or efficiently (Can not speak to anyone on the phone throughout this frustrating issue). This is all no fault of my own.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rom
Rom

Worst customer service

Bought a office chair and next day saw the chair for half the price on Amazon. They wont accept return or give me a refund. Most of the stuff they sell is via 3rd party anyway so you're better off buying it on Amazon. At least they make refund and returns a lot easier.

Dissappointed
DissappointedIllawarra, NSW

Poor quality and worse customer service

An expensive piece of furniture arrived broken. It was constructed poorly with only staples used in its construction. Various attempts to contact T&W by phone and email were unsuccessful. Lodged a dispute at PayPal when T&W finally made contact. Now 6 weeks waiting for a credit they agreed to.

JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Kerry
Kerry

Sneaky

Make sure you are 100% certain before you purchase from this company! Or you will be charged a huge overpriced shipping fee both to and from. And other ridiculous charges...this is so you lose money returning their product and are forced to keep it. My order came to $198.90 in the end. After shipping, purchase protection, purchase protection tax. Unnecessary rubbish. My refund was $120. I explained to the T&W operator that the the plastic parts were flimsy and did not hold pieces together properly. But he noted the system that it was just a change of mind not a fault so i paid all charges. The items weren't used. In original packaging and returned the day after i received them. Big mistake. But one that wont happen again!

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Avoid at all cost!

Appalling customer service! I can't believe this company is allowed to operate in Australia. After trying to return two rugs I purchased online, the company is refusing to give me a full refund and refusing to explain why I'm being charged. I've been passed around a foreign call centre and have had no response to a number of emails. Terribly unprofessional. I'm returning the rugs because they looked cheap and are poorly made and did not look like the photos advertised. Shop elsewhere - you won't regret it!

Resident of Little Manly
Resident of Little ManlySydney, NSW

Terrible delivery, damaged item.

A very heavy piece of furniture delivered in my absense and just dumped in my stairwell. Noone picked up the phone. I had to to urgently hire an Airtasker to carry upstairs. $40 on top of $80 delivery fee.
The item, once opened, severely damaged.
I would never buy an actual furniture item from Temple again. The delivery company has no pride in their work. It's obvious the item was dropped numerous times.
Product advertised as solid wood, bottom is cheap particle board which broke into pieces.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Adam, you still haven't processed my refund. That's on top of a return for which you awe me money since August.