Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.5
JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Jess R.
Jess R.asked

Hi, I was wondering if I am able to pick up the item from a warehouse instead of paying a pricey shipping. Is this possible?

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products.

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Temple & Webster.

kate
kateasked

Hello, i was about to purchase a photo frame today for $49.95. The delivery estimate was $31.00. I live in Melbourne. How and why is this high ? I therefore decided not to purchase the item

Hi Kate,

We are sorry to hear about the delivery estimate for the photo frame you were interested in purchasing and we appreciate your feedback.

Temple & Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,