Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.3

Kmdar
KmdarSydney, NSW

Expensive and poor service

Most of the furniture you would find on T&W, you can find a similar one for a much cheaper price elsewhere. Not only that if you get a bad or defective product, they would scramble to address the issue. I received one with parts missing and it has been over 2 weeks and T&W haven't been able to resolve the issue

Jonh
JonhNew South Wales

Rubbish

Brought a tall boy on sale for 240. Took a life time putting it together. Cheap material 2 months later the runners don't work draws don't fit properly. I usually never write a review but this company is absolute rubbish my kids could of got injured while pulling the draws. Dog shi%

LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Warm regards,
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Resident of Little Manly
Resident of Little ManlySydney, NSW

Terrible delivery, damaged item.

A very heavy piece of furniture delivered in my absense and just dumped in my stairwell. Noone picked up the phone. I had to to urgently hire an Airtasker to carry upstairs. $40 on top of $80 delivery fee.
The item, once opened, severely damaged.
I would never buy an actual furniture item from Temple again. The delivery company has no pride in their work. It's obvious the item was dropped numerous times.
Product advertised as solid wood, bottom is cheap particle board which broke into pieces.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Adam, you still haven't processed my refund. That's on top of a return for which you awe me money since August.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Nick C.
Nick C.Sydney, NSW

I would give them zero stars if I could

These guys are hopeless. Ordered a bed frame from them, which was delivered within 3 days, all good so far. Assemble the bed to discover that it's missing a number of parts, including 1 major bracket that without it I can't actually use the bed frame. Call customer service that day and they said they'll organise it.

2 weeks later I'm still sleeping on a mattress in my living room, with no bracket or other missing parts in sight. They've called me 3 times to "clarify details about the delivery", and basically implying it's not their fault, and blaming the courier and the supplier, but they still haven't actually done anything to resolve my issue. Don't deal with this company, absolute fraud and terrible customer service.

Alana
AlanaGoulburn Valley, VIC

The worst Mattress I have ever had!

The Mattress we bought last year and it has already started to lose its structure and starting to sag while we are on it. I have contacted you temple and Webster but the after purchase responses from you has been very disappointing as we are waking up sore and still tiered from a bad night of tossing and turning.

Do not bye a Mattress from temple and Webster as they have a bad really bad after sale customer care.

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality now appalling

Kate

I have requested a full refund, which I am still waiting for. Australian consumer law states that I do not need to return the cabinets in their original packaging. Please resolve this promptly