Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.5
Sarah S
Sarah SMurray Region, NSW

Helen from TW was very helpful in sorting out and following up a return. Whilst I didn’t keep the product I purchased I found her customer service to be friendly and professional. I have edited my previously poor review to reflect this later experience.

JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Warm regards,
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Mag M.asked

Hi there , can u tell me which state the products are shipped from in Australia please ? I’m trying to work out how long for delivery to Perth WA or possibly finding something similar around the suburbs here that’s all
Thanks Mag

Mag M.

Yep it’s me and certainly not my neighbor and I gotta say seems like a silly question to me anyway

BP John
BP John

Hi Mag. This is John from Sydney. I purchased the item online and it seemed despatched from Victoria. Don't know exact place. anyhow the delivery was amazing. Within 04 days.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives