Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.6
Sarah S
Sarah SMurray Region, NSW

Helen from TW was very helpful in sorting out and following up a return. Whilst I didn’t keep the product I purchased I found her customer service to be friendly and professional. I have edited my previously poor review to reflect this later experience.

JTB
JTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and terrible customer service

The product I brought had a fault only realised after putting it all together. I tried to get a replacement part/ new one. They ignored my emails and just wanted me to undo all of it myself and repackaged it. They also wouldn’t provide a number so I could speak to someone- I had to go back and forth with emails. Really frustrating won’t be buying from them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

No response except a case number

I bought 2 table lamps from Temple. One of the lamp is flawed. The top cover can't be placed horizontally. A side of the cover always drops down. After careful check, I found it's due to the screw part is flawed. I reported the issue to their customer service twice. They gave me a case number but no follow up anymore. After 3 weeks, I still don't receive any response, telling me how to exchange the item. Poor service.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Temple & Webster compares to other Furniture Shops

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Liz
Lizasked

How do I apply a store credit to a purchase I have been given no gift card number to apply when trying to pay for my new purchase

Keryn W
Keryn Wasked

I tried to purchase an entertainment unit online and was told unable to deliver to my postcode. Wondering why as I have purchased from you before??

Geoffrey
Geoffreyasked

I’ve been quoted over $700 to transport 2 sofas to my location. I’ve asked if I might pick them up myself but have been told this is not possible, that option is no longer available. And so, it seems that I will have to shop elsewhere. Do you have any improvements on this scenario?
Geoffrey Fakes