Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.5
Sarah S
Sarah SMurray Region, NSW

Helen from TW was very helpful in sorting out and following up a return. Whilst I didn’t keep the product I purchased I found her customer service to be friendly and professional. I have edited my previously poor review to reflect this later experience.

LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Jessica
JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The product was faulty but the resolution to fix was 5 stars!

I purchased a bookcase which was faulty but customer service and outcome that Janey in Customer Service gave to me to resolve it was exceptional. Receiving a faulty product can always happen and its the risk you take buying online, its how it is resolved that truly makes the experience memorable and will keep me coming back to Temple and Webster. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Jess R.
Jess R.asked

Hi, I was wondering if I am able to pick up the item from a warehouse instead of paying a pricey shipping. Is this possible?

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products.

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Temple & Webster.

kate
kateasked

Hello, i was about to purchase a photo frame today for $49.95. The delivery estimate was $31.00. I live in Melbourne. How and why is this high ? I therefore decided not to purchase the item

Hi Kate,

We are sorry to hear about the delivery estimate for the photo frame you were interested in purchasing and we appreciate your feedback.

Temple & Webster.

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,