Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

1.3
LaraHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3/4 chairs good- one missing the part required to make it (duplicate part sent)

chairs are good and a nice quality, however one arrived with 2 left legs, seems a long process to wait for the new leg to arrive so that we can make the 4th chair up. 2 weeks waiting so far for the new leg to arrive to complete making the chair.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
LaraH

I have replied with the order number to the previous message, thank you

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you, Lara. I replied to your private message so we can keep all our communication concise.
Warm regards,
Louj

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Mag M.asked

Hi there , can u tell me which state the products are shipped from in Australia please ? I’m trying to work out how long for delivery to Perth WA or possibly finding something similar around the suburbs here that’s all
Thanks Mag

Mag M.

Yep it’s me and certainly not my neighbor and I gotta say seems like a silly question to me anyway

BP John
BP John

Hi Mag. This is John from Sydney. I purchased the item online and it seemed despatched from Victoria. Don't know exact place. anyhow the delivery was amazing. Within 04 days.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives