Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

2.6
Linda J
Linda JAyr. Qld

One VERY happy customer.

Have purchased many items which I have been completely satisfied with. One item was faulty, however, and the response was immediate with the item totally replaced in a matter of a week. The issue was minor and all I was requesting was a faulty part. The total item was replaced. Such a great company to deal with Well done Temple & Webster!

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Linda. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

ShelleyH
ShelleyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with state of delivery

Bookshelf looked amazing unfortunately it had an end piece completely broken and couldn’t be assembled. Waiting for a replacement end so disappointed with the delivery state of my purchase

Kim Choundinggold coast

Not them it was Victoria’s basment

Ordered 3 dinner sets received 2 and when we rang them they said there was another one coming when we we received it it was broken have contacted them 3 times to fix it and the just ignore us.

Kim Chounding

Thank you for your response but I changed this review as it was Victoria’s basement not you

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Barb Fowler
Barb Fowler

Warranty claim so easy

I have been buying from Temple & Webster for a while now, and have been so impressed with all of the products received. Recently I did however, receive a product that was damaged. All it took was an email outlining the situation with photo attached, and a replacement was sent within a couple of days. The customer service team were fantastic and I was so pleased with the handling of my claim.

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Rida
RidaSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t order furniture from anywhere else.

I purchased a coffee table from this site, it was absolutely gorgeous and better then it looked in the pictures but it was mirror top and sadly it shattered due to me leaving a burning candle on it. (Not temple & Webster’s fault) I contacted them, and as they were unable to replace it due to it being a discontinued item they gave me a full refund on the item. Want to confidently buy home furniture from a company knowing they will take care of you? TEMPLE AND WEBSTER!! Amazing customer service !! So so impressed

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

Thank you Rida for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

This is excellent and perfect.

I am happy with new bed it’s looks beautiful likes French Provincial. The delivery was quicker after I ordered 3-4 days. I recommend you should buy it and you will love it.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Perfect and amazing fabric

Super easy to navigate on website and find what I need. The range of product were amazing as it allows for versatility. Quality is outstanding and so so so soft

Customer CareTemple & WebsterSend a private message

It's our pleasure to be of service. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.

Warm regards,
Nikka

Elaine P.
Elaine P.South East Queensland, QLD

Dining Chairs

We bought dining chairs recently, and one set of the chairs arrived damaged...
The bonding was coming away on one set of two...I contacted Temple and Webster and within days, it was rectified and they were replaced swiftly...
We love the dining chairs and they were just as seen on their website...
This was the first time we had to deal with a problem, with an Order found their Customer Support EXCELLENT...

Love their website and quality of goods...Highly Recommend!

Elaine

David L
David L

Trolley

StephanieW
StephanieWSydney, NSW

Love this Shag!

True to website specifications, great value for money, I found the whole purchasing process easy. This rug is lovely and luxurious underfoot and looks great. It really is the perfect shag!!

Kristine Rundle
Kristine RundleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DEVANTI difusser

thankyou so much for replacing the difusser and for your quick and respectful help on the chat line. Mike your service agent was extremely helpful and l am very satisfied, thankyou.

Peter K
Peter KSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sale service

Temple & Webster have shown me that they are leaders in after-sale service. Within days of my lodging a complaint a replacement product was delivered - no fuss!! I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Barbara L.asked

I am assemblying a ottoman blanket box. The parts are not named in the instructions, so I'll have to try to describe the part I've used incorrectly. It is listed as B. There are 12 of them. They are 15x9mm, round, multi layer, with a cross on the top. They twist when placed into the drilled hole. The twist goes around a small peace of metal and lock into place. I need to remove the four I have inserted as I had the back of the box upside down. How do I remove these parts? They are very hard to get to and do not unscrew and pull out.

Mal T
Mal Tasked

I think UBIL1167, is the product code

Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Hi,
Are you able to send me the assembly instructions for the Anderson 9 drawer chest? UBIL1167 is the product code?
It hasn’t been included when it was delivered.

Mag M.asked

Hi there , can u tell me which state the products are shipped from in Australia please ? I’m trying to work out how long for delivery to Perth WA or possibly finding something similar around the suburbs here that’s all
Thanks Mag

Mag M.

Yep it’s me and certainly not my neighbor and I gotta say seems like a silly question to me anyway

BP John
BP John

Hi Mag. This is John from Sydney. I purchased the item online and it seemed despatched from Victoria. Don't know exact place. anyhow the delivery was amazing. Within 04 days.

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives