Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Justine C.
Justine C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Given false information and charged for return... Trash Company

Light Timber & White Sylvaine Wall Desk. I was told by temple & Webster that this desk could fold plat into the wall when not in use. It doesn't. If you want a folding desk don't get this one, you have to attach the wooden desk top to the wall to make it secure. I've now been informed that I will pay for both shipping and return shipping, even though I was sold a product under false information. I will not be buying from T&W again. What a rip off. Not happy

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Justine, I am sorry to hear the desk you ordered was not what you expected. I have messaged you privately to confirm your order number so I provide you with a favourable resolution. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Warm regards, Darren.

Purva G.
Purva G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Missing Item and no help at all

I recieved a missing item (filling cabinet ) for the desk i ordered. The missing item was never delivered , and no one was able to help me . Customer service is absolute rubbish. I regret trying temple and webster and would never recommend them to anyone .

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Purva, I am sorry to hear about your disappointing experience, I am here to help you. I have sent you a private message so I can investigate what has occurred and I will see what I can do. I hope to hear from you soon. Warm regards, Darren.

KyleNorth Melbourne

Appalling Quality & Appalling Service

I purchased two pieces of artwork that were delivered to a new property 50km from our house. Due to lockdown I couldn't attend to view and now after seeing the appalling quality and requesting a refund they will not honor.
Despicable quality of goods to compliment Despicable customer service. The matter will now be reported to consumer affairs.

Kyle

Hi Jacqueline the product has been returned in original packaging.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Customer

I ordered a king bed after waiting for it to come back into stock. I was told there would be delivery delays which I understood due to current covid situation.
Then 1 box of the incorrect bed size arrived. After following up for a week I have now been told there is no more in stock and they can now only refund. Very frustrating!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Melissa, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing and I am here to help. Thank you for your order details, I will review your case and will continue correspondence via email for ease of reference. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Human error now option for exchange

I had placed an order for a mattress looking at the picture I looks like an ordinary type mattress when I received it was rolled up in a cardboard box clearly this was deceiving to the picture on website. I was advised that they don’t have return on this items I get it if it’s been opened and there is hygiene issues etc. I contacted Temple&Webster immediately the box has not been touched still in the same spot when delivered I open now ever there was no room for exchange or discussion that the picture looked like any other mattress and not soft that you can roll up. Poor customer service and misleading advertising will take this up with consumer rights as I believe the response and service I got was disgusting.

Marc-Almighty Burtroni
Marc-Almighty BurtroniAU

Missing rugs!

As other reviews have said, rugs go missing!
They are using a very dodgy courier called Icumulus! Order: 2199518195

Also they sent me the wrong mat, I let them know weeks ago and no response from them still. Order: 2202855395

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Marc, I am sorry to hear about your experience. This is disappointing. Thank you for your order details, I will review your cases and will continue correspondence via email for ease of reference. Warm regards, Jacqueline

5days later, Still no word from you? Still no fix for the wrong mat being sent, still no rugs.

I've spent about 3k since July with T&W but you can consider this all you'll get out of me as I'm done

Very good service, although not flexible with after-sales service.

Sarahlh1982
Sarahlh1982Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, good prices & top customer service

I love Temple & Webster! There’s a great range of products, great prices and should something not be right, the customer service team are there to help. Shout out to Kier for listening to my feedback and being so helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Sarah. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.

Mustang51Sydney, NSW

Love the new bed

Looking for a new bed after many years faithful service of the other. Found the perfect base and bedhead than matched the house decor. Easy to navigate the site, plenty of choice and the bed was delivered very quickly even in these Covid times. Easy to assemble and the gas lift gives great storage - which we really need !Overall fantastic.

Mustang51

Its my pleasure. When a company has great products and services they should be rewarded by recommendations. Your company has great products and services.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you again for your love and support, it means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Other Furniture Shops

Perfect table and even better fully assembled!

Totally satisfied and wish there was a bigger version as would buy it immediately!
Perfectly fits with my out door setting. May be a little on the light weight wise but then makes it easier to move around.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you Kathy for sharing your review. Your love and support means a lot to us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

FrustratedMelbourne

First and last time using temple and webster

Annie WEyre Peninsula, SA

Refund

the site is great to find what you want, and a good range of great quality products. Highly recommend them.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Annie, thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to know you've had such a great shopping experience with us! We hope to see you again, online. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Annie W

A great online store, I’ll definitely be back!

Chengyuan QIAN
Chengyuan QIANSydney, NSW

Awful experience,

Very awful online shopping experience. I just bought the chair online on 18th August. And today I found they started the promotion of the chair which is 10% off. They refuse to do the price match and told me I can do the cancellation but the shipping cost will on me. Oh man I didn't even see the chair how can u guys treat your customer in this way? Not sure the product will be good or not. Seems like people always wait for the delivery. Such awful experience I will never come back to this shop again and hope someone can see the way they treat their customers. Hope u guys do not have this experience.

Daruosh
Daruoshasked

I want to order outside lights , but after reading these reviews, I wouldn't trust you with my money. Can I pick it up from somewhere and pay for it on pick-up ?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Daruosh, we are sorry to hear you doubt shopping with us based on the most recent reviews. Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products. Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of an item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services. Most of our products are shipped from the warehouse within 1 - 2 business days and when an item is shipped you will receive a tracking number and if you follow the couriers tracking website you will receive a more accurate delivery estimate. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

MINI
MINIasked

Non-receipt of order. My order (2191518145) was confirmed by you via email on 2 September. To date, the package has not been received, It appears that the carrier is COURIERSPLEASE and although I have contacted them twice and received two different "Support Ticket No.s", there has been no contact from them. Are you able to follow this matter up for me as a matter of urgency? Thanks in anticipation!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Mini, we are sorry to hear you have not received the items from your order. We have sent you a private message to confirm the delivery update. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Carol H.
Carol H.asked

Where can I find details of your Terms and Conditions regarding Afterpay.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Carol, thanks for reaching out. Please find our Terms & Conditions regarding AfterPay through this link: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/Afterpay-C1955636.html
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives