Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

jhammertime
jhammertime

Untrained/uninformed staff

CMW
CMW

Disappointing customer service

Perfect chairs

Very easy to order and exactly what was described and I expected. Easy to assemble . Very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Thank you for your 5-star review, Craig. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. We are looking forward to your next shopping with us. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Bcoops
BcoopsPerth, WA

Crappy dropshipping company with no stock

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Misleading Add and Terrible Customer Service

Hi Jacqueline,
thank you for your response and the initiative you have taken with the direct contact.
I wish I gad chatted with you when I first made contact, I believe it would have avoided this review.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

5 stars for Customer Service Agent Dan Alfred

I give 5 stars for the customer service skills of Dan Alfred. He has been exceptional in helping me with my order issue. His skills should be recognised.

leith b.
leith b.Murray Region, NSW

Tools required, Angle grinder...

I bought a dining table and all the steel work wasn't straight. Seats would wabble on the floor. Was very poor. I had to counter it by adjusting all the legs. (Very difficult)

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Human error now option for exchange

I had placed an order for a mattress looking at the picture I looks like an ordinary type mattress when I received it was rolled up in a cardboard box clearly this was deceiving to the picture on website. I was advised that they don’t have return on this items I get it if it’s been opened and there is hygiene issues etc. I contacted Temple&Webster immediately the box has not been touched still in the same spot when delivered I open now ever there was no room for exchange or discussion that the picture looked like any other mattress and not soft that you can roll up. Poor customer service and misleading advertising will take this up with consumer rights as I believe the response and service I got was disgusting.

KD
KDAdelaide

Item ok

Received item in damaged box. Poor packaging. Item dirty. Missing an item for assembling it. Disgusting customer service. Will not be buying from there ever again. Could go into more detail but this is the short of it.

Worst returns policy

Purchased an instant frame set which when delivered was not as shown, couldn't get a refund without having to pay for postage.

Patrick Conlon
Patrick ConlonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delays are expected however this is ridiculous

Ordered a quilt on the 16-aug-2021. It is now the 3-Sep-2021. I have a tracking number and the last update was 4 days ago advising "in depot". Have tried to contact the help desk by phone and it goes to a recorded message and hangs up. Chatbot on website is ridiculous. Will never purchase from temple and webster again. I understand there are delays but no customer service is unacceptable. I just want my purchase.

Luciana T.Sydney, NSW

Item not delivered

Can't review the product since it was not delivered. T&W doesn't take responsibility and they blame COVID, delivery supplier and do not assure which day the item will be delivered. The advertisement "leaves warehouse within 2 days" doesn't mean anything since it does leave the warehouse, but the it goes to the depot and stay there forever. Customer Services from T&W is very polite, but unfortunately powerless and are unable to pick up the phone and call delivery supplier. I've just called the delivery supplier and I received the following information straightaway "call T&W and cancel the order".

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Luciana, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry about your experience with us. I have been in touch through email to confirm your refund. Please respond there if you need any further assistance. Warm regards, Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline,. I've responded, I am now waiting on your response. Thanks

Trent
TrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

Was sent the wrong item and despite emailing them (as instructed to in the automated email sent to me upon delivery) multiple times and reporting a complaint via their website I still haven't heard back from them over a week later. Buy from somewhere that actually has customer service.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Trent, this is disappointing to hear. I have messaged you privately to ask for your order number and email address so I can look into this for you. Warm regards, Jacqueline

kerrie
kerriemelbourne

Crappy customer service for a $400 product with assembly issues

nidhi k.
nidhi k.asked

Hi we got a study desk and chair from you guys and they are super uncomfortable to sit there for 8 hour working day. Not satisfied at all. How do I return them ?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Nidhi, we are very sorry to hear the desk and chair you purchased are uncomfortable. Please send us an email to service@templeandwebster.com.au with your order number and outline your concerns and we will be more than happy to assist you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

Daruosh
Daruoshasked

I want to order outside lights , but after reading these reviews, I wouldn't trust you with my money. Can I pick it up from somewhere and pay for it on pick-up ?

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Daruosh, we are sorry to hear you doubt shopping with us based on the most recent reviews. Unfortunately, we don’t offer pickups from our supplier's warehouse for any of our products. Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of an item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services. Most of our products are shipped from the warehouse within 1 - 2 business days and when an item is shipped you will receive a tracking number and if you follow the couriers tracking website you will receive a more accurate delivery estimate. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

MINI
MINIasked

Non-receipt of order. My order (2191518145) was confirmed by you via email on 2 September. To date, the package has not been received, It appears that the carrier is COURIERSPLEASE and although I have contacted them twice and received two different "Support Ticket No.s", there has been no contact from them. Are you able to follow this matter up for me as a matter of urgency? Thanks in anticipation!

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Mini, we are sorry to hear you have not received the items from your order. We have sent you a private message to confirm the delivery update. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives