Temple & Webster

Temple & Webster (page 2 of 152)

4.2 from 3,025 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (659)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

OUTRAGED.

OUTRAGED.

BE CAREFUL .

Let me share, I ordered a metal bed frame, the horrid couriers (allied) didn't deliver it for nearly 3 weeks I cancelled and received a prompt refund from T&W... the next day T&W ring me to ask me if they can pick up the bed frame that allied "SAID" they delivered they day before . The couriers they use are Lying Scum . So if you order any thing large .. just be careful , and to allied you liars .. I hope I am around to see karma catch up with your scummy company ..

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Questioning authenticity of the product

I recently purchased an expensive set of Laguiole by Louise Thiers and on receiving them 3 of the knives had the fly emblem broken off. Now I’m questioning if they’re authentic or fakes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tal
Tal

I have done so already and am waiting for a response. Just want to make sure you are sourcing your products from reputable manufacturers and not those which supply cheaper copies.

Juls

JulsSouth Australia

Absolutely love it

Easy to order item, arrived quite quickly and very happy with the product, exactly as described. The instruction to assemble were a little light on in some area, but a bit of trial and error, just had to adjust a couple thing along the way, reasonably easy to follow. Would buy further items.

Sandra

Sandra

Looks great.

We have never purchased furniture on line before. We were very apprehensive. Shouldn't have worried. The entertainment unit was as described. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow for the flat pack.

Susan Parr

Susan Parr

Exactly what I wanted

Navigating the store was easy and enjoyable.The table was exactly what we wanted to finish our bedroom refurbishment.
Great range of products with good details in specifications.
Quality is excellent and easy to assemble.

Julie K

Julie KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect!

Easy to find in store website easy to navigate

Best mattress ever, firm but soft, very comfortable, you will get a good nights sleep with this mattress.
I recommend this mattress, quick shipping and packaged well for easy opening.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Excellent service and product

Ordered light fittings online- ease of website and payment. Received regular emails of delivery process. Items delivered quickly and was exactly what I had ordered. Excellent quality and really happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend.

Lorelle

LorelleSydney, NSW

Returning an item seems very difficult

I have purchase a few items with out a worry - however on the first occasion that I have tried to return an item it’s been quiet the opposite- no one has responded to my email on how to return the item- I have followed the process but no response. Bit disappointing because I would I kept buying things now I’m worried it’s a sham.

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it - exactly what we were after

Rug fits perfectly with our decor. Easy purchase and terrific site to navigate. East to clean. Great quality and vast range to select from. Will continue to patronise Temple & Webster in the future.

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, Mrs Mac! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Karen

KarenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pablo Steel Outdoor Coffee Table

Have bought a few things from this great site.Love all my purchases esp this outdoor coffee table, (white steel frame and timber slated top).It is stylish and simple and easy to put together.

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, Karen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

It can take a month to arrive!

Ordered weeks ago and dispatch says 1-2 weeks. I received an email to say it has been shipped (at the 2 week point) however when I contacted the delivery company, they say they had attended and T&W had not provided the product, and have no idea when it might be provided to them for delivery. It is now outside of the promised dispatch time frame and I am only now being advised it will take up to another 2 weeks to be delivered.multiple emails to customer service, offered to pay more to speed up delivery, no response at all. I cant comment on the quality of the product because it hasn't been received! Ridiculously poor service and communication when something goes wrong.

Returning a product with Temple and Webster

I bought the Deluxe Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair with Headrest for $299.00. The headrest was too short and the chair was rickety. The SHIPPING: was $45.41, I purchased protection and the return shipping is $99. All this despite purchasing a PURCHASE PROTECTION: $2.68. I am highly unsatisfied with them.

Nemo

Additionally, the headrest is to short for a 6ft person, which is a very stand size these days. I will review the specific product, afterwards, if this is not resolved amicably, as it was of poor craftmanship.

jlk

jlkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

nice quality lamp, fast postage

A beautiful range of unique homewares, the glass lamp we bought as bedside light was a bit pricey but is very nice and good quality... and the postage was well packed and quite fast.

DamoSydney, NSW

Great product bad delivery service.

4 stars for the product 0 stars for the courier company you use. I had taken two days of work for a delivery that in the end I had to go and pick up from the courier company myself. I will never order from temple and Webster again untill they sort out delivery.

Damo

Thank you for your response. You say it is not regular occurrence but unfortunately it is , if you read the reviews on this site. Once again thank you for your response.

Lovely little table

We’re really happy with this lovely little table. It’s perfect for our small lounge area and adds warmth and style. Easy to assemble and true to the photos. Very happy!

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Janec! We are absolutely happy to know how much you're loving your new purchase. We look forward to assisting you with more purchases soon.

Anna K.

The worst delivery in the history

John V

John VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, look good and were easy to assemble

The Temple and Webster website is easy to navigate around and there is a comprehensive range of well priced, quality items to choose from. I used the chat service to ask some technical questions about one of the products and received a prompt, meaningful response. Delivery times and payment options have been excellent.

Maree O.

Maree O.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible quality and customer service

Received item for a Christmas gift which despite the price turned up looking cheap and shabby - absolutely nothing like the listed item. I was only a few days out of the return period by the time the receiver told me however they wouldn’t accept the item for exchange even though I explained the situation. I haven’t even received a return email asking them to please reconsider. I will never purchase from this company again.

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Returns aren't very easy

I purchased a couple of lights, which in the picture online they were shown a gold/brass colour. they turned up silver, and when i logged a return they told me that sometimes photos arent a true representation. I then requested a return and that the courier would need to collect from my workplace as i am rarely home during the work day- they said i could change this if necessary. This was completely ignored and the labels were sent with the wrong address. I have since contacted them 3-4times and no one has gotten back to me, I am still waiting for the parcel to be collected and my refund.

Update: a company representative has been in contact and sorted all the issues out.

Great products

This is the second time I’ve purchased off of Temple & Webster’s website. Their products are top notch and the quality excellent.
My latest purchase was a timber bench seat. Much better quality than available locally at big national chain hardware stores and equally well priced. Very happy.

Alessandra Bauermann

Alessandra Bauermannasked

Hi,

I would like to purchase a dining table but can only be at home on saturdays or after 5:30pm on weekdays.

Is it possible to arrange the delivery for these days and time frames?

Alessandra

Hi Alessandra,

Thanks for your enquiry. For reasons outside of Temple & Webster's control, unfortunately, most carriers do not call prior to delivery, nor are we able to request a specific delivery date due to strict driver schedules. Drivers typically operate on weekdays during standard business hours.

For your convenience, when an item is dispatched you will receive a shipping email with a tracking link to click and follow. Please keep an eye on your junk folder as these tracking emails are the best way to stay in touch with the delivery progress of an item and determine the anticipated delivery date. Another great way to stay in touch with your order is via the 'My Account' platform, simply log into your Temple & Webster account and click 'view my orders' for the latest processing updates and tracking numbers.

In the event that no one is available to accept delivery at the nominated address, the driver will leave a calling card with the carrier contact details and any instructions allowing you to reschedule on a day that suits both parties.

You also have the option to contact the carrier and authorise the driver to leave goods unattended assuming it's safe to do so, for example by the front door or side of house, away from street view and protected from the weather.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

FBK07

FBK07asked

Have queried twice via the live chat portal but I still don’t quite understand. Why does it take 7-13 days once an item is shipped from a dispatch warehouse that is approximately 16km from me, to be delivered? Could you confirm (as confirmed by an online chat rep today) that goods are “shipped” from your warehouse and then transported and stored in a third party warehouse (ie. by Allied Express) before being actually shipped for delivery to your customers at a later date?

I’m just not understanding the delay between shipment/dispatch date and delivery date, especially since you state that it has been shipped. “Shipped”, for most other companies, means that an item has been collected and is being transported for delivery. I’ve received parcels from the UK in less time, and they were even able to provide me with an estimate date of delivery, not a 6 day window of possibilities.

Hello FBK07,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are an online furniture retailer with all our items being shipped directly from different suppliers' warehouses. Standard deliveries usually take place 2-7 business days after your order/s leave its/their respective warehouse/s, with 10 business days at the latest if you're living in a rural area or the couriers unexpectedly experience some delays like inclement weather, road blockage, and the like.

Rest assured, however, that all these are just estimates and your order can still be delivered earlier than expected. Although their demanding schedules may not always allow for drivers to offer a detailed time frame, we always recommend saving the tracking link as this is the best tool to monitor the delivery status of an order and determine the anticipated delivery date.

Hope this helps! Should you have any further questions on a particular product please let us know, we’re here to assist. Feel free to drop us a message via our Help section.

electricbeigeasked

Suffering from a very sore back as I get older, waking up stiff and in pain, and can't afford those expensive mattresses they advertise as I have already made a very expensive mistake. Looking at your euro top mattress and the spring base as I have seen some good reviews. Answer me honestly, would these together give me the comfort and good support I need? Janet

Hello Electricbeige,

Thanks for getting in touch! I personally think a high-density memory foam mattress is the best mattress for back pain. This type of mattress is known for providing good support and excellent pressure relief. However, don't take our word for it! You may find mattresses with top ratings from verified customers by clicking on “sort by” drop-down menu on our mattresses page then selecting “customer rating”. This will change order of products, so that our top-rated mattresses appear. To then read a specific product’s reviews, click on the product listing, scroll down to “reviews” and click on the plus icon.

For any further questions, please feel free to utilise our LiveChat function. Just look for the chat bubbleheads situated at the bottom of most site pages. Alternatively, you can drop us a message via our Help section. Hope this helps!

electricbeige

Thank you so much. That is very helpful.

Adam M.Temple & Webster

You're welcome, Electricbeige! :)

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives