Temple & Webster

Temple & Webster (page 2 of 145)

4.3 from 2,890 reviews

2,028

Ash

AshMelbourne

Absolutely love these lights. Beautiful

I love these lights. They are exactly as per the picture. Maybe slightly brighter than what I was expecting, but beautiful none the less.
Great quality. Well packaged so that there were no damaged bulbs.

Debrap

DebrapEyre Peninsula, SA

perfect for the wall I wanted it for

the site is easy to navigate and add to your wishlist before making a final choice of the items you are wanting. I was needing a mat and a wall hanging, so by saving a few products, I liked and then eliminating to make the best choice for my room it was an easy exercise to buying and being happy with my choices.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Perfect for what I needed

The Huey side tables are the perfect addition to my Living Room. They were easy to put together and are a great height and size to have by my lounges and move around for drinks as required.

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Messed up my order three times in a row

Lesa L.

Lesa L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The products are quality and great value for money.

I have bought many times from temple and Webster during renovations. They have a great range and Im very happy with the quality. Extremely good value for money. Fast delivery.

Syl C

Syl CMelbourne

Really comfy chair

Extremely happy with pool chairs , easy to assemble , strongly constructed . Easy to move around as very light but also very strong . Weather proof , no need to have extra cushions for comfort . Would recommend this product .

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, Syl! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Great sink

Purchased this sink for my laundry as I did not want a conventional one for my renovation. This one was perfect, just the right size. The site was easy to navigate when making my purchase and I was very satisfied with the range of products that I could purchase that matched my sink. As I did quite a bit of research prior to my purchase I was extremely happy with the quality of the sink for the price I paid. Fast delivery was also a big surprise. Thank you Temple and Webster.

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, MsB! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Fee

Fee

How is a rug this cheap so good?

Loved that this rug came in multiple sizes. My husband and I were able to measure out the dimensions within our lounge space to get the right size for us.
Delivery was reasonably fast and packaging was great. The rug itself is so soft and the colours on the website are a true representation of what it actually looks like. Couldnt be happier with our choice. Especially considering its very affordable price!

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, Fee! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Round Rug

Found the rug we wanted, was even nicer than we expected. Delivery was quick and easy. Very happy with it in our room. Its a shame they have to be wrapped in plastic to be delivered.

Adam M.Temple & Webster

Thanks for the awesome review, Lyn! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Wilhelm v.

Wilhelm v.Sydney, NSW

Good value, efficient service - thanks.

Quick and easy to order online. Delivery was fast and not too expensive. I'm very happy with this great product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to others. Thanks.

LeeM

LeeMSydney, NSW

Great product and service, efficient delivery.

Product was a beautiful rug and was as described and pictured on website. Process was easy and delivery was efficient and timely. We ordered on the Friday afternoon and our product was delivered Monday in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend.

T AND B M

T AND B M

Elegant towel set

Bird & Tree Cotton Bath Towels are delightful and beautifully packed. I loved the blue and white theme. What a shame I am actually gifting these for Xmas! The recipient will be thrilled, they will be gorgeous in her blue themed bathroom.

MirjamD

MirjamDSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect for our new house

Your website makes it so easy to browse a huge variety of items for sale. All your items have full descriptions and measurements where needed. Your website makes it so easy to go from browsing to purchasing a product, paying for it and delivery tracking. Product arrives perfectly and on time. I recommend your website to everyone as I can shop with confidence.

Great Chairs!

A large range of products available. I am very happy with my stool chairs. Good quality and easy to assemble and easy to navigate online with quick delivery! Highly recommend!

JonO

JonOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect in every way

Your purchsing proces was very easy amd I received a phone call to confirm the delivery address and delivery date which was excellent customer service.

Unlike other online sites your range offered a wide selection which made selection very easy. The discrioptions of the product was also very good.

Joanna

JoannaPerth

Great online service

I have ordered three big items recently from T&W including a bed and mattress. They were priced well and each item was delivered very quickly and with a decent carrier. Would recommend.

BazzaSydney, NSW

Wall hanging abstract

I found the website easy to use. This was backed up by a chat facility which was most helpful. The artwork was delivered to me as promised and is true to what was shown on the website. I am most pleased with it.

Bazza

The artwork really gives my room a lift. I have received favourable comments from all my visitors.
Cheers
Barry

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Looking forward to receiving the goods

Great range. Easy to find products. Have been very satisfied with quality of goods ordered to date. Assembly generally easy. Would like artwork to come quicker than 2 weeks. Goods have arrived in good condition.

Very happy with it

Great bookcase, strong and sturdy..looks good and clean..just what we were looking for! Its not too heavy and not too big for our study area. My dog even likes it!!

Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Excellent company to deal with

I have purchased a few items from this online home wares company in the past and most recently purchased a lovely item called the Zoe wine rack. Its a beautiful piece of furniture that matches well with modern decor and I am very happy with it. There was a slight issue at first but the customer service assistant sorted it out immediately. Their customer service is second to none with immediate follow up. Postage is super fast. I can highly recommend the products and service this company offers and you can rest assured, you can shop online with them with peace of mind knowing youre going to receive a great quality item and excellent service as well as immediate resolution should you encounter any issues.

Meg S.

Meg S.asked

I recently ordered a hammock from you guys and was charged the right amount from it but since then there has been two or three more transactions gone through on my card from you guys withdrawing $0.01. Why is this happening?

Hi Meg,

I have sent you a private message so we can investigate this further. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

pauline

paulineasked

why doesn't your courier text to advise when they're approaching the delivery address???

Hi Pauline,

Their demanding schedules may not always allow for drivers to offer a detailed time frame. Hence, we always recommend nominating a delivery address that's most suitable during business hours or alternatively, provide an Authority To Leave instruction for the driver to leave goods on the property if it's safe to do so such as by the front door or carport etc. We also send dispatch emails with tracking links which will give you a more accurate grasp on the whereabouts of your delivery.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Ch Masked

Is this a scam site?
No phone contact, no response to emails after days, no tracking responses, no product delivery after almost a week?

karinhampson1
karinhampson1

It seems a bit that way. I think their customer service is based overseas so it's all by email and you wait days for a reply. The replies are also very automated, same reply 3 times over, each time from a different representative. It's very painful to try and return something. I regret buying from this website. Once my rug situation is sorted out, I will never buy from this company again.

Hello Charles,

We tried to call you earlier to discuss the progress of your orders but you were unavailable at the time.

We wish to extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused when trying to track the whereabouts of the goods. If you can please check your email, we've sent you something in relation to their current delivery status.

Moreover, to answer the question, we have several avenues for contact which are all available for assistance. You can reach us via our LiveChat support on our website, call us on 1300 900 675, or send us an email via our Help page: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/help/faq.php

We hope to hear from you soon on the last email we sent.

Chelsea

Ch M

Need to separate marketing hype from facts within forums like these..
Facts: a) two support requests opened zero response in 2 days, this reality is clearly unacceptable..
b) wasted hours in overseas phone centers with zero progress only excuses as to why nothing is Temple & Websters problem, despite a commitment to delivery by the 27th Sept this is the 2nd of oct and your call center simply has excuses but refuses to take any responablity for its products or delivery.
c) live chat does not exist and most likely would go to same as call center ( my guess)..

Please understand the reality for your customers, as demonstrated with actual examples in this forum, and please address the systemic issues rather than simply "posting the same tired and canned responses"..
I suggest Temple & Webster listen to its customers and actually take responablity for the systemic failures identified herein.

I would also respectfully suggest one cease use of Allied Express for your shipments goods sitting in depots for over 4 days with zero action is unacceptable for any online store of any type, just a suggestion.

At this point no goods and approaching a week, online stores line Appliances online deliver next day and have a easy to use track system that just works, hence it is posable, but the realty is Temple & Websters is an abject failure.
The proof is in the eating not the marketing..
Hope some progress will happen soon..

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives