Listing monitored by Temple & Webster

Size ideal for small space

Directions said one person assembly , then several pages in said get someone to hold pieces etc. so took a lot longer to get done. Tricky! Looks good though

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I purchased a personalised Xmas stocking with the name Zara however when it arrived it looks like a Lara.
I reached out to the customer support who responded that it is a Z........ not a cheap purchase at $60!
I was contacted this afternoon and offered a full refund (after my review) by a very nice rep. Can't replace it before Xmas so will have to wait

hboogie6
hboogie6

Temple & Webster looks great but can't deliver

Adam
Adam

Expensive regional delivery

I understand that delivery to Australia's far-flung cities isn't easy and doesn't always make great business sense. However, Temple and Webster really need to lift their game on this. For Cairns, an expensive quote of $860 to deliver a sofa and $490 to deliver a dining table makes it simply cost prohibitive to shop with them. Meanwhile, it's possible to get free or reasonable delivery fees (~$150) on similar bulky items from physical stores and other online furniture and appliance companies. Do better!

Hayley Zip
Hayley ZipSydney, NSW

Frustrating but found a resolution

Rupert
RupertSydney, NSW

Cheap product, poor returns policy, but eventually got good customer service

I have bought from Temple & Webster in the past, but my latest order shows they are skimping on quality. Thought the photos of the items I bought made them look great, the quality was poor and flimsy.

When I tried to process a return, I was told I would be charged both the original shipping cost to me, and the shipping cost back, AND that I would only receive store credit.

After posting a mediation request here, I got some really good customer service and was offered a free return with a refund put on my card. I think this should be standard for an online store like Temple & Webster, given how hard it is to appraise furniture when you're just looking at a few photos online.

Beryl
BerylSydney, NSW

Still in box .............. not unpacked

Still to have use of the tricyle. It come late for the birthday so it is being kept for Christmas

Review collected in partnership with Temple & Webster

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Color different than shown on website

ElisivaC
ElisivaCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks lovely but..

Beautiful buffett but it was very tricky to put together with lots of pieces to screw in. Unfortunately scratches easily as well.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These prints are misleading.

Some things to consider before purchasing;
The light colour is Oak, dark is Natural (go figure). The canvas texture is a textured image printed on a different textured canvas. The frame is wood, but the colour & grain is a cheap glossy laminate. The $5 fee to guarantee returns or exchanges is useless on this item because it's marked as a 'custom' order. One print was sharp and one print was blurry with the faux canvas texture printed on top of the bird incorrectly.

Having said that, from a distance they look ok for the price (purchased at discount). I wouldn't pay full price for these.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback and we have sent you a private message to further assist you. Warm regards, Temple & Webster.

MichelleinSydney
MichelleinSydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

It's all great, until it's not...

EmilySydney, NSW

Item missing due to driver lying about delivery

Great value

Towel set great value for money - towels thinner than I hoped for but effective. Loved that the set included face washers as well

OBkenobi
OBkenobiSydney, NSW

Disapointed in this online store, looks great but slow delivery

Ricky DSydney, NSW

Gone downhill since my last review but that’s down to their choice of courier.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Ricky D, we are glad to hear you were happy with the resolution provided by the consultant. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and we hope to see you back shopping with us in the near future. Warm regards, Temple & Webster

Chris Sydneyasked

Curious as to why a delivery of 2 beds to NSW is approx $110 and to qld $562 . Doesn’t make sense . Nearly as much as the beds are worth !

Jennifer
Jennifer

Some items are weight-based shipping fees and/or they are courier's rates and Temple & Webster probably have no control over the couriers rates.

Chris Sydney

Except that I can have it sent to NSW and then forward it myself to qld for about $100 so way less than temple and Webster. They’re a big company with cheaper rates I would’ve thought. Supposed to be online Australia wide and this essentially means qld exempt.

Hi Chris,

Temple & Webster has a range of different delivery methods depending on the size, weight and fragility of each item. We ship via Australia Post, standard couriers and specialised courier services.

When you add the item/s into your shopping cart and then enter your postcode you will then be given the final price per item inclusive of shipping and GST.

As our items ship out from multiple warehouses and from different suppliers all around Australia this means different products will have an individual shipping cost if the item(s) in your cart are coming from different supplier warehouses.

Please know that the shipping costs are calculated by our delivery partners and Temple & Webster do not profit from these costs.

Warm regards,

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Hi I have an order which i got a confirmation of shipment for including tracking numbers. When i click on the tracking number in the email it brings me to designer transport website however when i put in the tracking number there it says unknown reference number. Can you advise if i am using the right number or if there is another one i need to use in order to track the delivery.

Maire

Hi Marie,

This is something we can look into for you. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order details. We will look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Temple & Webster.

Jenn C
Jenn Casked

How long does it take to process a refund? My item is showing as delivered back to T&W 2 week ago. Jennie

Tanja R.
Tanja R.

Hey, my refund came through as soon as they responded to my email.
Probably best to get in touch with their customer service, they're really nice and helpful.

Customer CareTemple & Webster

Hi Jennie, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent you a private message to confirm your order number so we can look into this further for you. We look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Temple & Webster

Get an answer from our members and Temple & Webster representatives