Tempur Millennium

Tempur Millennium

Large, Medium, Queen Large, Queen Medium and Small

KayssssGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for side sleepers!

Bought on sales, but it is still pricey even after discount. Worth every penny spent considering the better quality of sleep and reduced pressure and pain on my shoulder joints, shoulder blades and neck. No more locked shoulders from being a 100% side sleeper.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

ElizadolotsMelbourne

Perfect for me...hard to sleep without it.

Date PurchasedAug 2008
Sue

SueSouth Australia, 5169

Fantastic pillow

Wasn't sleeping all that good until we spent a lot of money on one of these awesome head supports.
It's firm, just the way I like it and the little indent does a wonderful job to allow enough room for my shoulders.
I guess each pillow is to an individual's taste, but I quite like this one

Date PurchasedJun 2013
Tempur
Lewis C.Tempur
lib

libperth

no good if you roll over in your sleep .

im very disappionted, have tred a number of pillows and was told you get what you pay for so save up and ,paid high price end up more expence then paying for the pillow have been suffering with a stiff next neck for the past 3 days.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Mary

MaryBaldivis

The best thing that I ever did

I bought my pillow over a year ago and even though it took quite sometime to get used to it I cannot live without it. I had quite a bad neck problem where the Physio just did not help within a week I had an accident where I blacked out and went through the shower door and ended up in hospital. My boss suggested the millennium pillow and I thought what have I got to loose. I used to struggle with a stiff neck every now and then and I used to wake up with a sore neck constantly and now a year later and no stiff neck or headaches. It feels so good to wake up with no pain. The best 200.00 ever spent. Worth every cent

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Very disappointed.

I was very excited to use my new tempur millennium pillow especially when I spent so much money on it. The first night was good however after that the pillow formed a permanent indentation where my head was. It wasn't even in the middle of the pillow it was to the side. I took it back to harvey norman within a week but they didn't have any stock left so i waited 2 weeks for another small pillow to arrive. After 2 nights of using it I started getting really sore neck and then noticed that the pillow was indented again and didn't form back it's shape after 12 hrs. I'm only 50kgs so my head can't be that heavy to collapse the foam again! Going to get a refund this time.

StephMc

StephMcNSW, 2263

Won't use any other!

I've had my Millennium for about 7 years and absolutely need a new one, but I love it! Hard as a rock in winter and a bit squishy in summer (without climate control) but has been fantastic support for my mostly side sleeping. Highly recommend!

JazmineCapalaba, Queensland

Fantastic

i had trrible pains in my neck and shoulders the pain disappeared after using the pillow for five months but i am very worried i will not find the model millennium if my pillow wares out .I live in Egypt but i travell alot to Lebanon . You should have a shop or an outlet in Egypt pls let me know if you plan to sell your products in Egypt i have lots of my freinds that are willng to be your clients once you are a client to tempur you can never switch
the support for my neck and the softness . very comfortable for back or side sleeping
what i dislike about it is that you cannot find it in all retaillers or shops like Lebanon all other models are available except the millennium

I have used Dentons pillows for years, and just happened to try a Tempur Millennium pillow at the store as I purchased a new mattress, and I couldn't believe the instant support. It was like it was made just for me! You can tell instantly if it suits you, so give one a try.
The very BEST pillow I have ever slept on.
The price

Gail Reed
Gail Reed
Jazmine

Hi, I was the same as you, but you have to keep using it to get past the initial aches. Its just your body/neck getting used to a whole knew way of sleeping. I could never go back to a standard pillow.

Banu T.

Banu T.asked

Is this good for children? Do you suggest different products for 8 year old?
How do you clean the pillow and what is the life expectancy of a pillow?

Kayssss

Can’t comment if it is suitable for a child. It is a regular sized pillow. It comes with a nice pillow protector with a zip that you can unzip to wash. As for it’s life expectancy, I reckon you can contact their sales rep for information. Personally, I’m just going to keep using it until it flattens or when my neck and back plays up from using the pillow.

Elizadolots

I'm no doctor or ergonomics expert, but know something about child development: pillows that are overly hard or soft can cause problems for anyone, but especially a child who is still growing and whose frame is a different proportion to an adult's. This is not the right pillow for an 8-year old. I used my Millenium Queen pillow for over 10 years - still plenty of life in it but I have found I now prefer the thinner, more rounded shape of the Sonata, which makes side-sleeping more comfortable....for me, at any rate. I bought a Sonata for my husband at the same time, but he has since decided it isn't for him and is sticking with the original and deeper Millenium. If I were you, I'd check with Tempur about the recommended age range for their products.

Linda U.

Linda U.asked

Millennium Queen Large

What is the size details of this product?

Kayssss

The dimensions are 64 x 32 x 11cm.

Get an answer from our members and Tempur representatives

Tempur Millennium Small