Tempur Original

Medium, Queen Large, Queen Medium and Small

Tamara T.

Tamara T.Perth, WA

Worst pillow ever!

Had the original tempur for years - was fantastic!
Recently bought the “ergonomic” one for side & back sleepers.. worst money ever spent! Both now have sore necks and lack of sleep!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Cam

Cam

Cant live without it

It is right for my size as I am small / slim. I like this better than the symphony which feels hard. The Tempur original conforms to my head and is very comfortable.

Purchased in January 2016 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

fingerscrossed

fingerscrossedPerth, WA

UNSUITABLE MATERIAL FOR PILLOWS (or mattresses for that matter)

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $134.50.

Lucy

Lucy

Worst pillow ever! Neck pain

Worst pillow ever. Every time I use it I develop severe neck pain and headaches. I'm convinced it is the pillow since my old one doesn't cause me any grief.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Pajtas

PajtasBratislava

Terrible

Developed huge neck pain in just one week. Not pillow for me it seems. Maybe needs to be tested longer time before use, which is impossible obviously. Bad choice for me.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Worst pillow ever

Extremely hard pillow and does not soften with body heat as told to me by the sales assistant. I developed neck and shoulder pain and also woke up with headaches every day that I used it. I used it for a week then used another pillow for two weeks then went back to it for another two days but the neck and shoulder pain returned. I paid $195 at Forty Winks, don't waste your money, more expensive does not mean better. It may work for NASA in space but it doesn't work here on earth.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Thank you, I emailed yesterday after going back to Forty Winks

Heather

HeatherMelbourne

Designed for side sleeper

I would say the pillow is designed for side sleepers, very firm and high. The shape is great to support neck and shoulder, my partner loved it.
Not the best choice if you move around and sleeping on back and side. It is a little pricy as well, why not buy a latex one?

Dalla

DallaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

We bought two of these pillows from Harvey Norman for $170 each. Both my partner and I developed neck pain within the first week, however we decided it might be we just needed to get used to them and kept using them. My partner stopped using his a month and went back to his old pillows, I'm still using mine. They are the worst pillows ever. I wake up everyday sore, l have had to have massage to elevate my neck pain. I did not have this problem before purchasing this pillow.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Amazing pillow!

LMC

LMCSydney

Love this pillow!

I bought the Tempur pillow from Snooze (15% discount with NRMA membership) and love it. Neck stiffness and pain is gone and I'm sure my sleep is more restful - much less tossing and turning. I was hesitant because of the price and no guarantee it'd work for me, but I'm really pleased with the investment.
Neck stiffness and pain gone, comfortable, much better night's sleep overall

Temper

Temper have an excellent product however if you wish to see the product in under 20 week i would be careful. Temper said it would take 4 weeks including delivery. 12 weeks in we received the wrong bed, 6 weeks later we received another wrong bed and we have now have both of them sitting in our lounge waiting for collection. Temper have taken no responsibility and saw no need to compensate us what so ever, just saying sorry and this has never happen to us before. Who cares just make me the bed we paid for 18 weeks ago. We are still waiting for this problem to be rectified.
Comfortable, just takes forever to get it.... we are still waiting for the furniture
Peopel working at Temper can not read an invoice and make the corresponding bed

oyoon

oyoon

Neck pain

I tested the pillow at a shop before I purchased one. It seemed good. However I used it at home several days and I felt severe nect pain. I stopped using it. Depending on your neck structure, you feel comfortable or get pain. My neck is shorter and this pillow made me so painful in the neck. Better buy a typical shape of tempur pillow. My wife chose the typical shape one and we love it.
Design and memory form
Can cause nect pain

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Best contoured pillow that money can buy and is comfortable... for some; but

Jane37

Jane37PERTH

Can't sleep without it

I used to have really bad neck and shoulder pain, had to see chiropractor 3 times a week, but didn't help much. I could not even sleep with the pain, then the doctor recommended this pillow. I could sleep peacefully immediately with this pillow, now I bring it with me everywhere I go.
Good quality. Very good support.
Expensive. Don't last very long, my first one only last 3 years.

jonesyboy78

jonesyboy78

Bad

UIf you like a really firm pillow this might be the one for you. I had this pillow for 3 months before I threw it in the bin forever.
The price. It is cheap - I bought it for $35 on sale at Kmart a few years ago. Not sure how much they cost now but that's not too bad.
The shape looked appealing when I bought it but when I got it home and used it, sorry, but it just wasn't comfy at all. The foam is "springy" and is too firm for my liking. Covers look funny on it too.

Sweet Dreams!

moc-choc

moc-chocNSW, 2077

The original and the best!

Mobbsie

Mobbsie

Overall, this pillow is fantastic. I had tried many many pillows, and had suffered many many migranes, someone suggested one of these pillows, and although at first I queried the shape of the pillow, and given it doesn't look great as your "show" pillow it worked wonders for my migranes, I really hardly ever suffer from migranes since using this pillow. I have found that it supports my neck and back as it should be, helping me to wake up fresh and relaxed every morning having had a great sleep. I would definately use these again!!
Excellent for Migrane suffers!
Nothing - I love mine, still use it every night!

boredhousewife

boredhousewife

i have recently replaced my old 5 year old tempur pillow because it was starting to sag so i bought a new tempur pillow and i had forgotten how good a new tempur pillow feels. even though it's expensive, it's a great investment. lasts a long time and it's still the best memory foam pillow. the other cheaper memory foam pillows don't "remember" the shape for more than 1 second, tempur "remembers" for more than 5 seconds. that to me equates to higher quality materials used by tempur.
best pillow i've ever bought!
a little bit pricey.

Littlered52
Littlered52

5 years, that's great!

LucyQLD

LucyQLD

Best there is

People who've reviewed this TEMPUR pillow & said it was cheap & stinks obviously didn't buy real Tempur branded ones..My new tempur original is awesome, the memory foam remembers for ages & its a nice firm (but soft) pillow which I love. Well worth the $140 we paid..& cause its dust mite proof its even better!
Great shape, no smell once aired after purchase
Expensivr, but considering how long u have a pillow/use it its worth it!