Tens Machine Australia

Tens Machine Australia

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Boo

BooMelbourne

Amazingly quick customer service.

Ordered it 7am on Thursday morning and it was sent from QLD express post, arriving in Melbourne Friday mid morning in time for a birthday gift that afternoon!!
Can't comment on the unit or its effectiveness as recipient is waiting to use it after physio puts in the settings for them prior to use. Purely on customer service alone these guys are awesome!

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Loved it

Bought it based upon recommendation from my Physio after a grade 1 tear on my Achilles. The TENS was easily to navigate using the pre programmed setting (45 preset programs). Personally P6 was my prefer setting.

I also purchased the socks and gloves electrode and found it more to my liking.

The unit is flimsy constructed but very easy to use with minimal buttons.

The lead wires and electrodes appeared to be fragile and may require correct fitting. The unit can be run both with battery 9V or AC.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I ordered the machine from Steve Gordon, Medic 2000 in Hamilton Brisbane at about 4.00pm yesterday afternoon and received it in Sydney, near Hornsby at about 10.30am this morning. We are very impressed. Much better than waiting until next Wednesday to collect it from the local Woolworths store. It arrived pre-set and already my daughter is obtaining great benefit from the machine.

KissMiss

KissMiss

Excellent Service

joy671

joy671aldinga beach

Recommended super effective pain relief

13 years ago I was issued a tens machine by work cover so I expect it was costly. (went off work cover after 3 years).. I have used this machine ever since. nearly every night and when I drive long distances, this machine works overtime. I use it on just about every moving part from arms, shoulders, back, legs and to get pain relief after knee replacement (be careful not to put it too close to new knee replacement, just use above and below)
I highly recommend any version for pain relief. takes a little getting used to but better if you don't turn it up too far.
don't pay hundreds either. cheaper ones are just as effective
don't wait any longer...off you go
(make sure you can get replacement pads)

Geoff

GeoffAdelaide

ALDI Tens machine

I have a Revitive machine with pads. I bought the ALDI Tens machine today from Aldi mt Barker S.A. and I have to say that in comparison to the Revitive, more convenient, flexible, more Customable and better. I paid $39.95 for it and it came with 8 pads, 2 leads, a good instruction book and lots of advice. It is not made in China at all but in Taiwan. The quality is excellent.

Nic

NicAdelaide

Happy happy

active life sportmed. fantastic product. i
can lift my arm after 6 months
awesome !
price and service
education on their website
great aussie product

lksr

lksrMurray Region, NSW

works very well

it works very well only minor negative is i find it a bit big & bulky that is a personal preference though.It really does do the job and bonus of long strip for lower back.good variety of strips...it does do what it is meant to do and find t very helpful for my back pain. excellent company to deal with.

Freeflyingcameraman

Freeflyingcameramansydney

240mg Oxycontin user gets instant release

Peter

Peter

Awesome Tens & ems product

Can't fault the product! Delivers great pain relief and ems generation. Purchased online and the delivery was only 2 days.

deewhy

deewhyAU

Absolutely the best thing I ever bought

It really works

The tens machine that Tens Machine Australia posted so promptly, has given great results. We also purchased extra pads on the same order. Great little machine. Thanks.

hawcot

hawcot

Tens machine ALDI

I bought a TENS machine from Aldi for $ 50.00. I have rheumatoid arthritis for about 30 years. It slowly gets worse to a stage that starting walking after a rest was very painful. I am using this device now for 3 weeks and the pain is gone !!! Ankle is still stiff, but no pain. This machine is worth it weight in platinum. There are more expensive machines on the market, ones which also with a low frequency affect the muscles as a sort of massage which are available for about $170.00. But as pain relief the Aldi one is fantastic. Only the manual is not very helpfull but trough google one can get a lot of info how to use this device.
Gave instant pain relief
Aldi does give very litle as far as a manual is concerned.

MarcusPrsMELBOURNE

Awesome little device!

I only discovered this device when a physio used it to treat me during one of my rehab sessions. I had badly torn a ligament in my ankle and my ankle would pulsate with pain for most of the day, even though I kept it elevated. When I attached the tens to my ankle, the feeling of pulsating pain turned into a soothing feeling, which is quite relaxing.
I also used this for a stiff neck which helps relax my shoulder muscles, etc
Instant pain relief, portable, relaxing to use. Small enough that it's not noticed when I use it at work
The pads can be a bit awkward to put on and off on the shoulders, but once it's there, it's good

It's called "Comfitt tens Machine" that I purchased from www.tensmachine.com.au
After over a year of use this is still my go to machine. I have even loaned it to my father to use for a while, but ended up buying one for him instead.

Ako Sana

Ako SanaSydney

Longer lasting relief....more people should know about this product

ianbak

Years of pain - instant relief.

A winner.