3.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)

Julie S.

Julie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best little gas stove

Perfect 99% The 1% I had to sand Back the pan racks As they were to slippery for the pans or pots to sit still. Haven’t looked back. Love it.

Store LocationTweedheads
Tentworld T.Tentworld

Thank you for your review Julie! Those wok cookers are beauties! Happy woking! :D

Fine store, terrible shipping

Store is fine, but their choice of bargain bin courier service is so bad I’ll never shop here again. Shipped via CouriersPlease (1.3 star google rating) and as expected the shipping process has been awful.

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Website ordering PayPal and credit cards just don't work

Tried a ton of different cards, visa MasterCard and then PayPal, nothing works lost $500 order, site was ok had some decent stuff on it but its completely frustrating when a website isn't setup correctly and error messages don't help at all.

Camping Shops

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Glen

GlenNorth Queensland, QLD

how shop staff should be

I purchased a product that I had already been able to try because of friends who already had one, bou I still felt like I'd needed to talk to someone from a store about the product so I phoned the Townsville Tentworld Store and talked to Erin who was fantastic, very helpfull and explained the answers to my Questions thoroughly,next day I was on my way to the store to complete the purchase. All the staff were helpfull, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you. Glen

Store LocationTownsville Tentworld
Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Glen, thank you so much for this great feedback & sorry for the delay. For some reason we're not receiving notifications from ProductReview.com.au at the moment. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

Liz

LizRichmond-Tweed, NSW

EVAKOOL fridge

Had my EVAKOOL fridge less than 6 months
Have problem with cable
Tent world tweed heads dont want to know about it and made me take to repairer.
Not happy.

Store LocationTweed heads nsw
Sue

SueKimberley, WA

poor service

Purchased an Oztrail Collapsible bin. Bin had faults after first use. Emailed Tentworld. I was told bin must be destroyed and photo's emailed to them and then a refund would be issued. There was no offer to replace the bin. No waiting on refund...

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burliegh Store

I know each store is different, and faulty products can be frustrating to deal with both the customer and the store.
My experience is only with staff in the store, it has been very positive. Each time i was there plenty of staff, always offered help when walking in store. They offered extra help and when i asked for help using an item just purchased more than happy to help with simple request.

I prefer to go here that big branded stores, lots of products and friendly service for the Burleigh store.

Remember people are more inclined to leave a bad review than a good one. But if you have bad experience you should let people know.

Store LocationBurleigh QLD
nickluu73

nickluu73AU

Cheating, disgusting and unfriendly customer service

Store LocationCoopers Plains
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

disgusting & underhanded customer service

I called your Coopers Plains store to ask for your best price on a Joolca hot water system. The guys reply was to come to the store if serious to discuss hes best price. We drove 45 mins to the store to be told they don't do any discount pricing on Joolca. The attitude was very snide & condescending when we explained what we had been told over the phone. We have used Tentworld a lot over the years but wont be going back any time soon. As fortune would have it Joocla was doing a 10% off on e-bay so we took up this offer. Karma perhaps? If any one is chasing Joolca check e-bay first.

Store LocationCoopers Plains
Camping Shops

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

BeeJ

BeeJ

These guys go way beyond the ordinary!

In our 60's, I have been able to talk my husband into going camping again! The guys at Tent World were really helpful and understanding of our need for the odd bit of comfort. They went beyond what you would expect from great sales staff in helping us put together what we needed.

Store LocationFishwyck, ACT
Tentworld T.Tentworld

So glad to hear we helped you and your husband get into camping again BeeJ! Thank you very much for your great review it's most appreciated & I know the team will love reading this one. Happy Camping! Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

rob peatey

rob peateyNorth Queensland, QLD

purchase oztrail fast frame dusk tent and coleman all terrain queen inflatable matress.

great staff at Townsville. helen was very helpful with info about tent and mattress. will be back again to check out other gear. store set out is great with plenty of room to move.

Store Locationtownsville
Tentworld T.Tentworld

Thanks for your great review Rob! I'll be passing on for Helen to enjoy reading too. Thank you & looking forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

Queenie

QueenieNorth Queensland, QLD

Great store and helpful staff

The staff are so helpful. I had a lady,Kat(?sp?) and she knew exactly her stuff!!! The store is laid out in a logical manner and not all squeezed into a small space

Store LocationTownsville
Tentworld T.Tentworld

Thank you Queenie! Enjoy your new camping gear!

MartyHunter Region, NSW

I ordered a tent online from Tent World and was very surprised how quick it was delivered. Only 3 business days. It was missing tent poles for the awnings however when I contacted them they had arranged a replacement pole set within 10 mins of me contacting them. I would highly recommend tent world as the service is great and nothing is a problem.

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Thank you for the great review Marty ! I hope you are able to go camping soon & put your new tent to good use! Kind Regards Tentworld team.

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Great to hear Marty! Thanks for the trip report! Setting up in the dark is always a challenge, glad you got it all done with ease! Happy Camping ~ Tentworld team.

Great product, excellent service

Ordered a Coleman Queen Size Double High with built in pump on 13.03.19, great product, inflated easily, comfortable and stays up with the odd top up required every couple of days which the manufactured states. Fantastic customer service and in particular a big shout out to Helen in Townsville who managed to sort out my purchase over the phone and went out of her way to get it delivered on time so I didn't have to sleep on the floor. I cant speak highly enough about Team Townsville ;-)

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Glad to hear you're loving your new Coleman bed Dave! Thank you very much for your review it's most appreciated. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives