Tentworld (page 2 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

Excellent product, very fast delivery.

Product was suitable to the job required and was easily attached to the gas cyclinder.Was more than satisfactory so I could use my Buddy heater outside in BBQ area.

Digger

DiggerMandurah WA

Product is accurate as presented online.

Absolutely perfect for our camping needs. We always prefer unpowered campsites.
It will get plenty of use under our patio too!

Great

Great communication. Set one up n was pretty basic. Easier once done more than a few times. Great staff. Happy with them

Martin Johnsen

Martin JohnsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Correct item fit well

Happy with the way these guys handled the order and the response to the orders delivery date. Product was as described

2 experiences, mostly very good

Have had 2 transactions, first was excellent, great prices, dispatched same day, delivered in about 3 days to Sydney. Second took 3-4 days just to pick, dispatched after i called on day 4 to check progress. Promptly delivered a few days later. On balance i think they are very good.

Fast service & delivery

Ordered sleeping bags & camping dish drainer. The price was excellent & website was easy to navigate for purchasing. The sleeping bags came within 3 days without issues.

Great package deal

Great product works perfectly and great deal, can't even buy the fridge by itself in store for the price I paid for the fridge cover and wireless display.
Postage was fast and free, only issue I have is that the delivery driver had instruction to leave item instead of taking back to the depot if no one answered the door. Lucky I was home.
Other than that I'm happy with the package deal and service from tent world.
Thanks again

Haninah Hamzah

Haninah HamzahMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The best hat I aver have

This hat was the best product it cover your from cold and hot. The material of the hat also very light and easy for me to carry whare ever I go. Thank the people how interduce me to this hat.

Review collected in partnership with Tentworld

replaced an item very punctually

Initial product needed to be replaced. The process was very quick and the replacement arrived in a timely manner. Haven't used it yet but we have had it set up and folded away without any problems at all

Engel Fridge Cover

the engel fridge cover on ebay is the older style and that is what I was after not the new version as I have had one of these already and they don't seem to last long compared to the old original ones

Great Chair

Love how it supports you lower back.downfall is it is hard to open up and lock in. Instructions would have been good

Felix25

Felix25Canberra

Overall a good experience

The products I received were as described, did what they were supposed to. The only disappointment was that one item was put on backorder despite the website saying it was in stock. When I realised it would take an extra week for it to arrive I cancelled it. The customer service team were very responsive. They offered to get one from one of the stores but it was still going to arrive too late. They promptly refunded me for it. Very impressive tesponsiveness for an online company.

Sandy

SandyCentral West, NSW

Great hybrid swag

It is easy to put up.
Loads of room, it's actually bigger then a queen size mattress.
Its made from sturdy materials.
Would definitely recommend it.

Quick and efficient

Our order arrived about a week after we placed it. Good work! Thank you. Tracking info was useful too.
That's all folks!

Angus Mackay

Angus MackayRedland Bay

Satisfied customer

The tarp kit was perfect to complete our camping set up. Delivery was prompt and the quality of the product is everything they said it would be, thanks tentworld

Find out how Tentworld compares to other Camping Shops

Anything to make camping easier!

Ordering process was simple and arrived promptly. I haven't tried the tarp buddies yet but I'm sure they will be perfect.

Johan Basson

Johan BassonBrisbane

Will be great

Havent yet had a chance to use the product but will get used in school holiday's. Sure it will be great thank you.

Good fast service

Our order was processed quickly, and we had it within a week, which is really good for Darwin as it usually takes 2 weeks plus.

This is great

The perfect accompaniement to my Toyota Hiace campervan to give me 'another room' and more importantly a place to store table and chairs etc while I take the van to go and explore. it was a nuisance having to pack the van up to do that but I won't have to do that now

Undamaged and all there

These guys were great, no dramas, it was all delivered on time and no fuss. I plugged it in and its all in working order with all the leads required. Thanks Guys!

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives