Tentworld (page 3 of 4)

Online store, Physical store

Everything as advertised.

Only hold up was the ebay system, Tentworld were great to deal with and I won't hesitate to use them again.

Brooke Goodland

Brooke GoodlandDicky Beach

Excellent!

I recently ordered from Tentworld and the service was prompt, a reliable supplier who I will definitely use again. Thank you very much Tentworld!

stirlo

stirloCentral Queensland, QLD

good tent plenty of room.

Tent is easy to set up but to fit the fly do it before u erect tent. Tent pegs dia need to be bigger. Good luck with packing it away. Needs instructions on how to fold away. Address these issues and u have a good tent.

Happy with service

Fast delivery and good quality product at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my shopping experience online with tentworld. I am happy with my purchase.

Delivery

Servce from Tentworld excellent as usual.Delivery from Australia Post took longer, parcel took well over a day to get from Kearney Springs to Underwood. .YX72012690

better than expected

My wife really enjoyed sleeping on the supreme stretcher so a happy wife happy life. Though I did have trouble with the transport company the end result was a whole lot better than I could have expected from tentworld. I would definitely buy from tentworld again, great products with great prices and good customer services.

Good

Very good service and great help when it came to returning the product that I mistakenly ordered and they sent the new product back to me with in the same week

Prompt

Arrived when stated in good condition. Would shop here again.

All I need

It is what i was looking for. Easy to use. Good space. Not difficult to set up. I'll do it again if needed.

Just what we need!

In stock, prompt delivery at a competitive price. Will definitely use Tentworld again. They have an excellent range. Very satisfied.

rl

rlsydney

Quick service product as advertised

After chasing a particular tent through a major camping/boating/fishing chain found they could not supply and could not give a date for supply. Ordered exact same tent through tentworld, same price, delivered to door 4 business days later.

Content

Yes happy with the product so far. Delivery was prompt. Just have to wait til a few queenslanders to go home so we can get a campsite.

Perfect

Just needed a BBQ cover to fit and it is perfect. Happy with the service and it arrived in a few days,
Thank you.

Easy to use

Web pages easy to use, ordering simple & check out quick. Good range of quality gear and reasonable price. Only concern is the use of a private courier service rather than Australia Post . Can be hard to arrange delivery out of hours.

Total satisfaction

Thanks for your professionalism, the product turns up on time, really appreciate the price range, and already looking forward to order more from your shops!

Porta Potti Purchase

Product delivered promptly and in good condition. Its great to have reliable supplier.
I would definitely use Tentworld Again.
Keep up the good work.

Waeco 35 litre

Tentworld is so efficient. I placed the order and within a short time my Waeco was delivered. (The price was terrific). This is a great Waeco car / home fridge but unfortunately the motor is quite loud.

Device, service, service!

Can highly recommend Tentworld: service was great and it was delivered with genuine care and attention. Have a great range of products at very competitive prices.

Quick delivery!

Happy to have this delivered earlier than quoted.
Looks good.. Perfect size to fit in my tent bag.
All ready for my next camping trip.

No problems!

Website is easy to navigate, and well set out. I placed an order, and had my tent delivered free very quickly. I don't like the pop-up window that appears whenever I even think about navigating away from the page though - very, very irritating.. It even appears after I surrendered my email address for sales emails.. Would have given 5 stars in a second without those pop-ups.

Jo Fenner

Jo Fennerasked

Can you tell me ! Does tent world have a member Card
That you scan with your purchase !
( receive points / discounts ???

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi Jo, sorry at this time we do not currently run a membership rewards program. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123asked

Online store

Hey Tentworld can you explain to me why you think it’s ok to ask a customer who received a damaged product from your warehouse to destroy the damaged product and sent photographic evidence that it has been destroyed to the point it is no longer able to be used before you send a replacement? Not very ethical if you ask me!

Tentworld T.Tentworld

Hi TC123, we agree with you that it's very wasteful and we'd much prefer that things could be repaired than destroyed when they have faults. This would be much better for the environment, and is something that we try to do as much as we can. We are constantly pushing for our suppliers to develop products that are easily repairable & serviceable rather than disposable items. Sadly, in our current economic environment the costs of repairs are often not practical or are too inconvenient for our customers. Many of our suppliers require us to return the goods to them so they can inspect them to take notes on what failed in their items for future upgrades. After inspection, they typically will then destroy them whilst salvaging as many parts from it as practical. However, in some cases where there is no practical salvage possible, and our suppliers do not need to physically inspect the goods prior to destroying them in some instances we offer the option of destroying the goods themselves at their own home - rather than having to arrange the return of the goods to us. This is offered as a convenience to our customers to be able to destroy it themselves, rather than going through the hassle of arranging to get the goods back to us. Sadly, whilst delivering items is very easy - arranging couriers to collect from residential homes is still very very frustrating - so we try to avoid putting our customers through this if we can. This does also reduce our carbon footprint slightly, because ultimately if the goods are being destroyed in your home - they would be destroyed upon their return to the supplier but a whole lot less fuel has gone into producing the same end result. We are fortunate some of our suppliers allow us to offer this to our customers. This need to return the goods prior to replacement is typical from any retail store before theyre replaced. The act of destroying & us then replacing is mimicing that in-store experience without the hassle of having to arrange for it to be returned to us. I hope that this explains this better. If you have anymore questions please feel free. Kind Regards, Tentworld team.

TC123

It would just end up another piece of garbage in a landfill I would suggest letting us donate the slightly damaged product to charity and sending a replacement ASAP this not only satisfies your customer it also lowers waste and your “carbon footprint” I don’t think I am being unreasonable

TC123

Additionally, how is it convenient for the customer to have to destroy something? As a customer one should expect to receive an undamaged product, it is understandable that these things happen however when they do I believe it is the responsibility of the seller to promptly issue a replacement. Don’t you agree?

Get an answer from our members and Tentworld representatives